Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Dude put this effort into any of your other series. You have plenty that have sat without updates for months. I could care less about quality or any other factor, fact is the other translator cares about the work and is dedicated, they are far more likely to keep going at a good pace then you who normally have slow updates and kept this on a personal site. You very clearly keep stockpiles and needed a good kick to get up and start posting. Your not trustworthy or reliable. So I will not even give your chapters a view your just trying to chase away a better translator. And appealing to short sited fools who only look at quality, but fail to realize the cost is the series being drip fed over years.

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how some would prefer to read some mtl mumbo jumbo rather than waiting a relatively small amount of time to properly enjoy it, essentially spoiling and ruining the series for themselves.
I'm not arguing in favor of MTL but you're going to have to wait longer than "a relatively small amount of time." The group is rather unreliable.

Group Leader
Dude put this effort into any of your other series. You have plenty that have sat without updates for months. I could care less about quality or any other factor, fact is the other translator cares about the work and is dedicated, they are far more likely to keep going at a good pace then you who normally have slow updates and kept this on a personal site. You very clearly keep stockpiles and needed a good kick to get up and start posting. Your not trustworthy or reliable. So I will not even give your chapters a view your just trying to chase away a better translator. And appealing to short sited fools who only look at quality, but fail to realize the cost is the series being drip fed over years.
youre talking like youre his boss, get a reality check. translating takes effort and time. the other guy may have time but machine translating is not effort.

Dex-chan lover
creating accounts/ asking people to flame the other groups tl when its pretty good is an extremely low move that just makes you look like shit ngl

the other guy's just looks like english isn't his main language so some stuff he struggles to localise properly but its a pretty good tl overall
I actually prefer it over the one this group puts out
not to mention the fact no one had an issue with the other tl until this chapter, seems someone saying that your tl isn't higher quality struck a nerve

(I enjoy your other releases but this situation just makes you look like shit)

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how some would prefer to read some mtl mumbo jumbo rather than waiting a relatively small amount of time to properly enjoy it, essentially spoiling and ruining the series for themselves.
I didn't know Relatively Small Time meant months.
Plus they only started releasing these because someone else started working on it.
If no one had worked, it's possible they might not have released a single chapter for even a year or more.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I guess its on all chapters.

I guess this went way pass defending your groups people and went straight to fake reviews.

That is low, lower than people 'sniping', even if you do update on your site, to others here it won't look like it.

It's like two people drawing the same thing but at different locations, they didn't see you, you didn't see them. Let it go

Dex-chan lover
youre talking like youre his boss, get a reality check. translating takes effort and time. the other guy may have time but machine translating is not effort.
Hate to be that guy but translating even mtl works requires effort, it may not be comparable to an actual TL... but if I can get 10 chapters in the space of none 🙄🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Lol. All these fake account reviews. Seriously, fuck you guys (and all TL's who hoard chapters) for trying to shit on the other TL'er actually updating the chapters at reasonable rates and TL quality just because you wanted to drip feed chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread