Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
As I mentioned in our chapter 8 upload after some surprising backlash, there was never a 3 month gap in this series. We have been tardy only in uploading to Mangadex. Uploading to multiple sources is time consuming and things can fall through the cracks. In the view of our group, Manga Galaxy, N-scans will be considered a sniper group as they did NOT verify on Mangaupdates, Reddit, our discord, or our website that this series was dropped or that there was a REAL 3 month gap. We will not be dropping this series. We will continue to post our higher quality releases on both our website and Mangadex. And yes, we are a bit in a sour mood that N-scans has put us in this situation. But overall, I'll do what I can to post more frequently on Mangadex so that this doesn't happen to our other series.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me on Discord for a speedy reply. My username is still Graviity on Discord and our group link is still usable from the Mangadex group page for Manga Galaxy.
Stop crying lol. You didn't upload on Mangadex and are admitting you didn't have any intention to do so whatsoever, and someone else took his time to translate it for us.

At this point you're the sniper

Power Uploader
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit excuses to me 🤔

Think it's upto the community to decide if its been sniped or not, y can't say they sniped u if ya only upload to an aggregator site. 👏
Actually, this is the agg site. Our own site would not be considered an aggregate as we post works from multiple sources/scan groups. But to each their own. We have a dedicated reader base who prefer our chapters. If others would prefer quick MTL work with poor editing, that's their own prerogative. As stated before, we will not be dropping this series and will simultaneously release chapters to both sites.

Power Uploader
It doesn't help that in the span of less than a month N Scans managed to do as many chapters as your group produced across multiple months, even including the ones you kept sitting stagnant on your website, with even this chapter almost a month old.

I mean... I don't want to knock your efforts but holding releases on a poorly designed website where nearly everything is hidden behind manwha, with this series not even being visible unless you search for it and find it on the second page, is going to make most people think it has been dropped.

I could see sitting on chapters for a couple of weeks of website "exclusivity" but months is just asking for someone to come along and do it better.
The site is designed to show latest releases first. This was a monthly series for us as the editors were working in multiple groups. We have about 30 series total, so it ended up just on the 2nd page. But yes, we will be ramping up production of this series now that there is known sniping activity on it. Just like when Manga Demon snipes Asura or Reaper for multiple series, they will attempt to start prioritizing work as they can as well. But as mentioned, the months deal was "falling through the cracks" and not intentional.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, this is the agg site. Our own site would not be considered an aggregate as we post works from multiple sources/scan groups. But to each their own. We have a dedicated reader base who prefer our chapters. If others would prefer quick MTL work with poor editing, that's their own prerogative. As stated before, we will not be dropping this series and will simultaneously release chapters to both sites.
Dude, just take the L.
Arguing a point noone but you believes in is a really fuckin bad look my man.
If I were u, focus less on arguing in the comments and maybe start uploading chapters here more regularly and ya may get more traffic to ur advert riddled shite

Group Leader
some people, you guys really don't deserve free releases. If someone releases free translations that take hours to make the very least you can do is read it on their website, not everyone can pay translators and other staff out of their own pocket. imo these releases are also better

Dex-chan lover
I read the fastest decent release. Dont care who it is released by.

if n scans are "doing something bad" then i say they should be like fps doug with them monster mass releases.

Dex-chan lover
some people, you guys really don't deserve free releases. If someone releases free translations that take hours to make the very least you can do is read it on their website, not everyone can pay translators and other staff out of their own pocket. imo these releases are also better
we really don't deserve free releases but my problem with Graviity is not what he say but HOW he say
1: anyone can take over and translate after 3 months That scanlations rule i guess but Manga Galaxy or Graviity act like they are outside the rule and nobody can take over because we say so?
2: saying N-scans will be considered a sniper group why do you say they sniper your work? it been 3 months so its free cake to eat
3: saying go to his Group Website and i did thinking there uploaded more chapters like all other scanlations but the last chapter was a month ago
4: call mangadex an agg site...really mate

look i love Manga Galaxy work but just take the L and focus on the uploaded here and Manga Galaxy Group Website and i hope to see more chapters and less Arguing

Dex-chan lover
I love it how you
zsQk4YO.png
had to cry on your discord to come here because nobody was agreeing with you, lol.

"If you could show support over there" aka "please go defend us on a website that we deliberately do not post in except we don't want anyone else actually working on it :("

Now all of a sudden there's 3-messages account defending you all in the span of 5 minutes after spending all day getting told you're wrong.

What a coincidence, that's totally what it is :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Mangadex banned 12 users. Thank you, it's great to see proper moderation here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love it how you
zsQk4YO.png
had to cry on your discord to come here because nobody was agreeing with you, lol.

Now all of a sudden there's 3-messages account defending you all in the span of 5 minutes after spending all day getting told you're wrong.

Wow, they really did call for reinforcements. hahaha

In chapter 8 one posted that the N-scans are sniping a lot of series to drive traffic, when n-scans doesn't even have a site or other clashing works other than this one.

I mean if they wanted support they could have just let it pass and let the people decide.

Sorry I genuinely had to make an account just to point out how absolutely hilarious it is that they managed to get several new accounts created to shit on someone else's TL all because you couldn't be bothered to upload your TLs to mangadex. How immature do you have to be to even come up with something like this?

Dex-chan lover
some people, you guys really don't deserve free releases. If someone releases free translations that take hours to make the very least you can do is read it on their website,
And you dont deserve nor have any right to make money on someone else work without giving him any money, but you do. So what?
Go beg somewhere else and stop acting like a child just because you cant make money on an author's back...

Dex-chan lover
And you dont deserve nor have any right to make money on someone else work without giving him any money, but you do. So what?
Go beg somewhere else and stop acting like a child just because you cant make money on an author's back...
Right, even the whole "3 months" thing is just an unwritten rule, it's like honor amongst thieves.

Dex-chan lover
I came to the crime scene at the right time it seems. I'm glad I visit MD today :dogkek:🙏

Dex-chan lover
As I mentioned in our chapter 8 upload after some surprising backlash, there was never a 3 month gap in this series. We have been tardy only in uploading to Mangadex. Uploading to multiple sources is time consuming and things can fall through the cracks. In the view of our group, Manga Galaxy, N-scans will be considered a sniper group as they did NOT verify on Mangaupdates, Reddit, our discord, or our website that this series was dropped or that there was a REAL 3 month gap. We will not be dropping this series. We will continue to post our higher quality releases on both our website and Mangadex. And yes, we are a bit in a sour mood that N-scans has put us in this situation. But overall, I'll do what I can to post more frequently on Mangadex so that this doesn't happen to our other series.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me on Discord for a speedy reply. My username is still Graviity on Discord and our group link is still usable from the Mangadex group page for Manga Galaxy.
Go away you loudmouth dick

Dex-chan lover
I love it how you
zsQk4YO.png

"If you could show support over there" aka "please go defend us on a website that we deliberately do not post in except we don't want anyone else actually working on it :("

Edit: Mangadex banned 12 users. Thank you, it's great to see proper moderation here.
This got to be the most pathetic shit I've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread