Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan

Contributor
Dunno, but i do not like what they are doing with Sylph, this is no good. From loli oppai to loli burkas. :censored:

mob_kara-jpg.951

Attachments

• mob_kara.jpg
    mob_kara.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 47
Dex-chan lover
So, after reading the Manga, I went to the fantranslated WN, and man, it was really lackluster compared to the manga, like, Silphy's giantess introduction, her tea party then fight against the black dragon, and even Lucelia's summoning resulting in a fight against the two, all that is not in the WN.

So I thought that surely these must be extras added to the LN, right? RIGHT!?

So I bought the 1st volume (japanese) and just started to read... And it's basically exactly like the WN.

All these extras events are manga exclusive. I still just started my reading and am up to the 2nd chapter, but after noticing that Lucelia is already active by the 4th, I felt a bit depressed, searched around and even the shopkeeper is just some nameless generic person JUST LIKE THE WN, and it's possible that even the other support characters don't exist (like the suspicious stealth cat guild girl that tried to spy on MC), considering that the whole fight against Lucelia doesn't exist even in the LN, so there is no reason for her to exist there, nor that hockey mask group.

Seems to be going all exactly as the WN goes.

So yeah, I hope that this anime at least adapts the the Manga version of the story, otherwise... You probably understand what I want to say.

My impression right now is:
Manga >>>>>>>>>> LN > WN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dunno, but i do not like what they are doing with Sylph, this is no good. From loli oppai to loli burkas. :censored:

mob_kara-jpg.951

Very flagrant censorship. The irony is that it produces something lolicons love despite their screaming to the heavens that everyone wants lolicon to disappear, and that those who regularly advocate for exactly this kind of censorship target lolicon specifically. I do not remember the last time a busty female character--a female lead, no less--was turned into a loli between adaptations.

It's one reason the anime should be ignored; by doing this, the producer's trying to impose his tastes and values on the audience. No one picked this manga up for Mr. Bug Spray; the producers and those pushing this censorship know exactly what they're doing.

Contributor
Very flagrant censorship. The irony is that it produces something lolicons love despite their screaming to the heavens that everyone wants lolicon to disappear, and that those who regularly advocate for exactly this kind of censorship target lolicon specifically. I do not remember the last time a busty female character--a female lead, no less--was turned into a loli between adaptations.

It's one reason the anime should be ignored; by doing this, the producer's trying to impose his tastes and values on the audience. No one picked this manga up for Mr. Bug Spray; the producers and those pushing this censorship know exactly what they're doing.
I'm for the freedom of speech, so i'm not against lolis subgenre or any kind of content in fictions, unless the original work is changed, like this case, why do not follow the original character design but using a full clothed generic midget make no sense for me. Hopefully is a trolling promo like Jashin-chan tv anime. :cautious:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm for the freedom of speech, so i'm not against lolis subgenre or any kind of content in fictions, unless the original work is changed, like this case, why do not follow the original character design but using a full clothed generic midget make no sense for me. Hopefully is a trolling promo like Jashin-chan tv anime. :cautious:

To be totally frank, I've been there before: years ago, I didn't like lolicon, but I didn't mind it either; if people liked it, it was their business--I just stuck to my own preferred things, and that was the end of it. But then I started to see, where anime girls are concerned, the actual beauty I liked to see suppressed via either external (feminist) or self-imposed (by the authors) censorship or abasement--in favor of blandness or paraphilia.

Busty girls took and still take heat from the West AND East, while androgyny and especially lolicon continued unabated. For illustration, remember the Shanaclones? Shakugan no Shana's anime started in 2005; a Shanaclone was the female lead of Hidan no Aria, which had a sequel in 2015. This is only, by the way, relevant to lolicon anime featuring Kugimiya Rie--there was many others that didn't cast her.

To put it simply, there is no barrier to lolicon. You can find a loli anywhere, in almost any kind of story, rhyme or reason be damned--especially if there's even a hint of lightheartedness in it, and especially if there's a girl like Sylphy in it. Surely enough, look at what they made of her--and Lucelia already exists in the story. I didn't care in the past, but if they're going to try to force me to see and like it, then hatred is the only possible response.

Contributor
Censorship in these last years was more heavy about suggestive content to please a more wider audience, expecially the westerers, since anime is more globalized compared to the past. This is not a good thing and is indeed the reason many adaptions from the novels are changed or altered (see also Shield Hero).
I think this change is finalized for a western audience, the full clothed audience, androgynous, where she lose all her femininity.
In the end i do not really hate it to this degree, is a fictional entertainment work after all, i'm just pissed because the original character design was good, but they have to compromise to please a certain global agenda. Well whatever, guess this is what we get.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Censorship in these last years was more heavy about suggestive content to please a more wider audience, expecially the westerers, since anime is more globalized compared to the past. This is not a good thing and is indeed the reason many adaptions from the novels are changed or altered (see also Shield Hero).
I think this change is finalized for a western audience, the full clothed audience, androgynous, where she lose all her femininity.
In the end i do not really hate it to this degree, is a fictional entertainment work after all, i'm just pissed because the original character design was good, but they have to compromise to please a certain global agenda. Well whatever, guess this is what we get.

Fair, but don't misunderstand me: I am not engulfed by and enthralled to my emotions--that's part of how the world got to this point in the first place: overly emotional people (frequently feminist-brainwashed women, actual feminists, and Tumblrinas of either sex) crying about things they'd never even know about if they didn't enjoy popularity (anime girls).

My hatred of what they're doing is because it's more than just their meddling with entertainment (fictional or not), it's because it's political: they do this to control and shape people (the global agenda you spoke of) culturally, among other things. You're not supposed to like a feminine beauty like Sylphy--you're not even supposed to consider her beautiful; you (specifically the male audience--no one has a problem at all with males drawn in ways to attract females) are instead supposed to like androgyny, whether in the form of masculinized females or lolicon bait (which are females that, because they have not reached puberty, have not developed feminine secondary sex characteristics, and are largely similar to young boys of the same age). Either way, they push you toward homosexuality and/or pedophilia--the latter is linked to the former, after all--and highly emotional people rage when you point it out, clamoring for someone to punish you.

All this when you thought you were just watching an anime, or only reading a manga. No offense, but just saying "whatever" because it's supposed to be that inconsequential is how they're able to keep doing this sort of thing: their actions have to be absolutely, mindfully, and emphatically rejected--along with the people carrying them out and their supporters. Barring that, they'll just keep destroying everything beautiful, whether you like those things or not. They know you'll only say "whatever" in the end.

Contributor
My hatred of what they're doing is because it's more than just their meddling with entertainment (fictional or not), it's because it's political: they do this to control and shape people (the global agenda you spoke of) culturally, among other things. You're not supposed to like a feminine beauty like Sylphy--you're not even supposed to consider her beautiful; you (specifically the male audience--no one has a problem at all with males drawn in ways to attract females) are instead supposed to like androgyny, whether in the form of masculinized females or lolicon bait (which are females that, because they have not reached puberty, have not developed feminine secondary sex characteristics, and are largely similar to young boys of the same age). Either way, they push you toward homosexuality and/or pedophilia--the latter is linked to the former, after all--and highly emotional people rage when you point it out, clamoring for someone to punish you.

Well, yes, they use now such niche non politically correct themes for their own agenda but at the beginning, and even now, they were part of the genuine otaku subculture. Is about 30 years that i read manga and watch anime, from the vhs and betamax times, so i'm pretty sure about this.

Later, when anime and manga became popular even in the west, the globalist spoil and use the otaku culture to promote their personal agenda and for personal propaganda. They sanitize in part the japanese entertainment and redirect the narrative to match the western moral and use the otaku subsulture to split futher the community and polarize opinions. This is what they mainly are using the japapense media for, propaganda and polarization.

Anyway, a lot of authors do not agree with this, so for the most cases only the adaptions were affected and "sanitized" or changed to match the global tend. Fortunately we still have a choice, so even if the anime is "globalized" there is the source material, and in this case, the very good manga adaption. (y)

Last edited:
The MC is more like a comic-relief side character, so far until the latest chapter (22) he seems pretty lame.

From what others have commented about the additions and tweaks with the manga adaptation, this stands out more.

It seems like the original WN and LN adaption come off as generic no. 415641...

There is stuff that's interesting here, but it seems to be mostly manga-only.

Dex-chan lover
Well, yes, they use now such niche non politically correct themes for their own agenda but at the beginning, and even now, they were part of the genuine otaku subculture. Is about 30 years that i read manga and watch anime, from the vhs and betamax times, so i'm pretty sure about this.

Later, when anime and manga became popular even in the west, the globalist spoil and use the otaku culture to promote their personal agenda and for personal propaganda. They sanitize in part the japanese entertainment and redirect the narrative to match the western moral and use the otaku subsulture to split futher the community and polarize opinions. This is what they mainly are using the japapense media for, propaganda and polarization.

Anyway, a lot of authors do not agree with this, so for the most cases only the adaptions were affected and "sanitized" or changed to match the global tend. Fortunately we still have a choice, so even if the anime is "globalized" there is the source material, and in this case, the very good manga adaption. (y)

Lolicon was indeed part of anime/manga, but by no means did lolicon characterize anime/manga as an entertainment medium--no more than did yaoi or yuri: lolicon was, just as those two were, subgenres aimed at specific audiences with certain fetishes. Over time, however, lolicon grew like a malignant tumor--and metastasized just as I described. I do not think it's a coincidence that at the same time, the LGBT mafia has been browbeating and otherwise coercing everyone into "tolerating" their ways. Now, just as you can't go a day without seeing homosexuality being advertised to you, you can't read a manga without having pedophilia pushed your way; as much as the usual suspects demand that you "think of the children", the people in charge of regulation are strangely silent on the spread of those two fetishes throughout entertainment.

As for authors not agreeing with this, I disagree. To avoid going into too much detail, you can only draw so much of what you don't like before your hand starts to rebel--and then you might in turn. As for having a choice, that's not reliably the case: it might not be in the context of anime and manga, but look at what happened to Homura and Hikari of Xenoblade 2. Their designs got censored for "global audiences" in Super Smash Bros Ultimate--in ways that make them look worse--and after, thanks to millions of people with no standards and warped aesthetics (if they have any in the first place), that censorship made its way back into the source game. It's only an option, but it's still there: an option for people to choose censorship. This sort of thing is related what I was saying before: if enough people show tolerance of or indifference to creative destruction like what happened to Sylphy, the sheep will take it as approval instead--and then they will ensure that it sticks.

The MC is more like a comic-relief side character, so far until the latest chapter (22) he seems pretty lame.

From what others have commented about the additions and tweaks with the manga adaptation, this stands out more.

It seems like the original WN and LN adaption come off as generic no. 415641...

There is stuff that's interesting here, but it seems to be mostly manga-only.

It seems like the manga is the author's attempt at truly making something interesting out of his story, and it's really working: the humor is good, the fights are entertaining, and time is taken to illustrate everything in the story--including the characters.

The biggest weakness, however, is Kaito--the MC; which probably wouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Though the humor in the writing makes even Kaito entertaining, he still exhibits the same character traits as your average manga male protagonist--and thus the humor can't carry him forever. Speaking of carrying, Sylphy's doing the heavy lifting in this story--but even she can't keep Kaito aloft. That being said, to liken him unto a side character's pretty on-the-mark--a guy like that really can't carry a story, so everything else must carry him; and a side character in the role of MC--without anything to make him worthy of the role--is quite the heavy load for the entire story.

But as you said, like I did elsewhere, that's the case so far.

Contributor
Lolicon was indeed part of anime/manga, but by no means did lolicon characterize anime/manga as an entertainment medium--no more than did yaoi or yuri: lolicon was, just as those two were, subgenres aimed at specific audiences with certain fetishes. Over time, however, lolicon grew like a malignant tumor--and metastasized just as I described. I do not think it's a coincidence that at the same time, the LGBT mafia has been browbeating and otherwise coercing everyone into "tolerating" their ways. Now, just as you can't go a day without seeing homosexuality being advertised to you, you can't read a manga without having pedophilia pushed your way; as much as the usual suspects demand that you "think of the children", the people in charge of regulation are strangely silent on the spread of those two fetishes throughout entertainment.

As for authors not agreeing with this, I disagree. To avoid going into too much detail, you can only draw so much of what you don't like before your hand starts to rebel--and then you might in turn. As for having a choice, that's not reliably the case: it might not be in the context of anime and manga, but look at what happened to Homura and Hikari of Xenoblade 2. Their designs got censored for "global audiences" in Super Smash Bros Ultimate--in ways that make them look worse--and after, thanks to millions of people with no standards and warped aesthetics (if they have any in the first place), that censorship made its way back into the source game. It's only an option, but it's still there: an option for people to choose censorship. This sort of thing is related what I was saying before: if enough people show tolerance of or indifference to creative destruction like what happened to Sylphy, the sheep will take it as approval instead--and then they will ensure that it sticks.

It seems like the manga is the author's attempt at truly making something interesting out of his story, and it's really working: the humor is good, the fights are entertaining, and time is taken to illustrate everything in the story--including the characters.

The biggest weakness, however, is Kaito--the MC; which probably wouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Though the humor in the writing makes even Kaito entertaining, he still exhibits the same character traits as your average manga male protagonist--and thus the humor can't carry him forever. Speaking of carrying, Sylphy's doing the heavy lifting in this story--but even she can't keep Kaito aloft. That being said, to liken him unto a side character's pretty on-the-mark--a guy like that really can't carry a story, so everything else must carry him; and a side character in the role of MC--without anything to make him worthy of the role--is quite the heavy load for the entire story.

But as you said, like I did elsewhere, that's the case so far.
Well, they still are a niche, but not for otakus anymore, if you want the full subtheme you need to found them only in the eroge market. But i repeat, is not authors faults, is the publisher for manga and committee for anime adaptions. The globalist are a true minority, but they control every media and so they decide what is ok or not to broadcast. This is unfortunate, and this is the thing that we should worry about, the freedom of the artist, everything else is trivial.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread