Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan

Dex-chan lover
So the anime seems to follow the LN (or WN) as nothing that happened in the manga happened in the anime
As I'm not watching the anime yet, I have no idea.
I did see the giantess introduction, so I assumed it was following the manga. But do you mean that many of the characters that have already appeared in the manga did not appear in the anime?

Like the muscular shopkeeper being super condescending, or the cat guild lady?
Does Silphy fights in normal ways? Or just with overpowered abilities so she mostly doesn't fight at all?
The fight against the Golden Slime that drops Lucelia's card is also a bit different between mediums.
Is MC able to talk with the servants via the cards when outside the dungeon?

Even if they don't adapt some stuff of the manga, I would expect them to at least do that to some other more appealing scenes (they have to sell merchandise after all)

Double-page supporter
Some people don't seem to understand that anime adaptations usually follow the original source, the novel. Not the manga. I'm wondering why the manga changed things.

Double-page supporter
Well damn. I'm glad this got an anime because I prefer it over the manga. The anime brought me here... but I probably should've stayed where I was at. Dunno why, but I don't really like this manga. Maybe it's because I saw the anime first. Hmmmm.

Fed-Kun's army
The gatcha one is a heck of a lot better, but the anime was ok so i came here and was wondering what the hell im reading.

Its so different.

Aggregator gang
I agree with Panzer, the title is a blatant lie. This isn't a story about a nobody rising from the bottom. It's a story of a nobody getting a free pass to the top on the coat-tails of Sylphy, someone with actual talent and power.
Worse yet I can tell the nobody being a Nobody is a core part of the story. Meaning he's going to STAY a nameless, faceless, talentless and incapable Nobody the entire story.
... But at least the artwork is nice! 😉👌

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering why the manga changed things.
To make it into something better than the most generic fantasy trash with shitty harem full of girls that fall in love with MC in a matter of seconde. Were the MC is so OP that everyone else are bad, even the girls who are older have financial support and have much more experiance.
The manga is also better in that the girls are not just shitty generic pokemon without personality to be collected, Sylph and Luciela have real background and Luciela particulary have a really intresting one.

Sure the manga is still generic in many aspect, but the fact that the manga adpatation did wo well with such a trash original material is basically magic.

Aggregator gang
Anime is following the Light Novel plot.

Manga follows it's own plot, which is why it's different from the Anime.
Will the manga have him uppercut or Falcon Punch a volleyball instead? Maybe one-inch-punch a baseball into the catcher's mitt?

Personally I view this manga as a story about a dumbass kid doing dumbass things in the dungeon with his OP girls. It is pretty funny. And the action stuff is really cool so that is a plus.

Supporter
This manga is not bad, but the title is wildly misleading because it makes you assume the MC is interesting in some way. He isn't. He won the gacha lottery twice and that's it.

I'd give this a 7/10. It's a bit frustrating because the summons are pretty decent personality-wise, and even some of the support characters are memorable, so if the MC also had a worthwhile personality, it could go to 8/10.

Can't really go higher though; this is one of those sad settings where adventurers only have their powers in the Dungeon itself, which is the coward's way out of questions like 'what happens to society when some people can punch out tanks?'.
If you want to skip worldbuilding that much, just say that the guy is playing a VR game. That's effectively what's happening now anyway...

I've really enjoyed this manga. Generic story, good humor, great artwork and it's started to pile in epic moments that you expect from a great series.

Imagine my surprise when I tried out the anime only to find that everything good about this was missing. How this manga came to be from the complete trash WN that the anime follows is shocking. Every comedic gag is manga-exclusive, every epic moment is manga-exclusive. The beautiful landscapes are manga-exclusive. Most of the world building is manga-exclusive.

I'm looking forward to the artist's next series. I'm assuming they're responsible for these changes, can only imagine what they're capable of on their own instead of having to elevate such junk.

Dex-chan lover
Man, hearing about all the shit the Anime cut out because they wanted to stick closer to the novels... How much you wanna bet that one never gets a second season? Kinda hoping the anime will get rebooted under another staff and using the manga as the adaptation source instead.

BTW: @toruscans Any idea when we'll be seeing more? I know things can be tough, but it's been three months now. I really don't want to see someone take over scanslating this title and doing a craptastic so-bad-its-not-even-"so-bad-its-funny"-type-of-bad.

Read this because someone compared it to Heaven's Lost Property. I can't see any similarity - all of Minazuki Suu's works are bizarre and quirky and have amazing art, while this is pretty normal.

Not saying it's bad (it's decent as of chapter 27), but it's nothing particularly amazing.

Read this because someone compared it to Heaven's Lost Property. I can't see any similarity - all of Minazuki Suu's works are bizarre and quirky and have amazing art, while this is pretty normal.

Not saying it's bad (it's decent as of chapter 27), but it's nothing particularly amazing.
Ngl you really shouldn't trust random people like that, especially if the one they recommended is an isekai/fantasy by some random author. Blud was probably just high, the manga does have some cool moments so I guess he got deluded temporary by that.

I do like this manga but how the hell does it have a 8.1 score? On the nerdy Mangadex at that. Even if I like it I also agree with most complains people have about it, so I really am wondering if this is a trolling attempt or something.

Users who are viewing this thread