Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Student MonColo, Semifinals

Dex-chan lover
Yes, Mare, you're the cutest. Though I'm still sad that her evolution isn't a fairy size.

I'm so glad we get the whole fight in one chapter. No cliffhanger.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like they also bet on her being caring of her summons. All in all that was pretty nicely depicted battle.

Dex-chan lover
Except the 1st Series featuring Yugi, every other Series of Yu-Gi-Oh MC had a themed deck.
no even in the first series had a themed decks, only yugi's was random af, mai harpy deck, kaiba blue eyes, joey's gambling deck ect

Dex-chan lover
no even in the first series had a themed decks, only yugi's was random af, mai harpy deck, kaiba blue eyes, joey's gambling deck ect
The comment was regarding MC, aka., Main Character, which is why others were not considered.

Yugi - Random Deck
Yuki - Elemental Hero/Neos
Yusei - Junk Warriors/Synchron
Yuma - Syllable/Anti-Xyz/Numbers
Yuya - Performapal/Magician/Odd-Eyes
Yusaku - Cyberse

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Nice battle they had...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
The fight itself kinda looks like a mess. 😅 But on point for the manga after serious previous round I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Anna's gonna be a great addition to the cast. She would be best girl ifthe gyarus and Maro's cards didn't exist.

Dex-chan lover
That why I love this story.
the battle is good, there some wacky element in here and a lot of strategic moment.
not just brute force with OP character to win.

read entire novel a while ago on narou, sadly he didn't seem to update the next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread