Mob Psycho 100

I remember when nobody cared about this because the artist was pretty awful. Thanks to one punch man more people get to see this amazing story.

Dex-chan lover
~ This is my emotion

put spoiler for good measure

Mob psycho 100 is about a middle school esper handling his life. Even you have super OP power, you can't escape some mandane problem. Such as school life, emotion problem and socialization.

Some problem can't be solved by using power. You only escaped them. And it will be back eventually. Whenever you like or not.

The story was handled nicely. ONE put amount of work in this much. He put some forshadowing to use for future a lot. And some it has interesting short plot point between arc.

I feel like it's flow nicely from beginning to the end.

Even though, the art is put as bad regard. But, the story made up for it. That's why a bad art manga can get anime adaption nicely. (And it probably get boost from One puch man too)

If you compared art from this manga to other manga, It looks bad. But, you can also say it has an unique art style, I must say.

Happy birthday Reigen! See you later!

Dex-chan lover
Yooo... I have nowhere else to ask this for now,but when's the next episode? Like what's the schedule for the anime? I want to finish ti before I read the manga.

The current season won't finish the series either. I imagine we'll either get a shorter season 3 or some OVAs or something.

did mob loose his power or what

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@rblender I heard ova is coming
@aloulou123 no, if you have been paying attention, having psychic power doesn't mean you're special and mob - well pretty much every esper that interact with mob too - doesn't rely on it anymore, maybe just for some occasion

Dex-chan lover
@Monky If you're still having issues with that, try clearing your browser's cache. It looked like all the flag image files swapped around a bit temporarily (Japanese to Korean, Korean to Brazillian is all I bothered to investigate) but mousing over them still showed the right country name anyway, so it was just the icons. If you're already all set feel free to ignore this.

Dex-chan lover
I wish one day ONE can be remembered as a legend like julio verne and monteiro lobato

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna come out and say it, I think Mob Psycho 100 has better writing than One-Punch Man.

They're both excellent of course, I was a fan of One-Punch Man before I read Mob Psycho 100 and I still am! But Mob Psycho has some truly amazing character development and drama, as well as incredibly multifaceted characters, whereas One-Punch Man has much more of a focus on action and comedy. Really surprised by how relatively unknown this series is compared to Ones other work.

Soo I kinda late for reading Mob Psycho 100, but decided to give it a try after watching OPM S2 and I enjoyed it a lot! I mean there’s still a little hint of comedy and the roller coaster of emotions in it but the whole journey of Mob for becoming a better person just hit it right!

Users who are viewing this thread