Mobile Police Patlabor - Vol. 22 Ch. 20 - The Right Stuff -Natural Qualities-

Finally!!
It ended!
Thank you for translating!
It's been bugging me since childhood!

Dex-chan lover
The anime had a lot of good bits too. Some of the most memorable track this same story line with the Griffon, but also it had a lot of great comedy, the "New OAVs" in particular.

Dex-chan lover
End of the era. Massive thanks to all of you involved, this is fantastic manga, I was really happy to manage to finally read it to completion! I wish you the best! You have my eternal gratitude!

Dex-chan lover
Great job! You really pushed through and put in a lot of work. The on point sketches every release were an amazing thing.
Y0Z6jiG.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. It really is the end of an era.

Group Leader
Thank you guys so much for finishing the work on this series. I love Patlabor, so being able to finish the manga now too is a dream come true!

Dex-chan lover
Ending, and Ota still hasn't gotten fired for his incompetence... :D
Thanks for the hardwork translating all of this.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for translating this! Such a good cop series, really enjoyed the ride

I finally had time to read the manga. As someone who loves the TV series but didn't care much about the Griffon subplot, I'm surprised at how much I enjoyed this version of the story. It's more fleshed out and engaging, and it went to places I didn't expect. Richard Wong was already a good antagonist in the show, but here, he's on a whole new level. What a marvelous, entertaining asshole. Aside from the 'Wasted XIII' arc (which, in my opinion, lasted way too long for what it was), my only complaint is how little role Kanuka had in the story. Although she was well-utilized overall, given that she's one of my favorite characters in the series and I enjoy her dynamic with the SV2 team, I missed her a lot.

Anyway, nothing else to add, except that I can't thank everyone involved in the project enough for all your hard work. Patlabor is my favorite franchise, and I'm incredibly happy to finally be able to read the manga. Just like the movies, the TV show, and the OVAs, I have no doubt that I will enjoy it again and again in the future. Thank you so much!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation! I already read the comic 20 years ago with local Indonesian publisher but back then their translation is quite bad and many stuff not translated well enough, but your translation is very good and I feel satisfied reading them. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread