Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Steel Moon

Thanks for the updates, nothing better then reading Gekkou and the Cross Rays Games those a wonderful joy of giving life to the story and yes I love the Astaroth Gundam and his pilot!.

Group Leader
This is all that's been translated by this group so far, not sure if they're gonna be doing more anytime soon. If they don't end up doing it, I'll probably end up doing it myself once I finish more of the stuff I'm currently working on

Honestly I don't really get the appeal of this manga, both the art and the story are a mess IMO. It had potential, but between the, in my opinion, bad art, and the shoddy trans it looses what little it had going for it. And it got cancelled before the plot even resolved, honestly I can't recommend it at all. I will concede that Astaroth looked cool, but I don't even feel that the author can showcase that very well either, the Gunplas do a much better job of showing off the design IMO.

Could you please work on this one next?

Gundam Seed Astray (Gundam (Tokyopop)

Group Leader
@Exia32 That series has already been completely translated and published by Tokyopop. I think the volumes are very hard to find but you may be able to find scans online of it

Users who are viewing this thread