modern cultivation manhua that is not bad

Group Leader
you know how if an good(entertaining) manhua came out there would be thousands of bad clones made for that
yes i want that good ones

Group Leader
@radkube i have to disagree
i have read some interesting stuff too
yes it could not compare to most japs manga in story complexity and good character
but wuxia gives exactly what isekai gives
an escapism,a power fantasy
sometimes................ that's all you need

https://mangadex.org/title/34625/rebirth-of-the-urban-immortal-cultivator/chapters/

I want to preface this by saying don't read this for the story. read this the same way you would eat candy, have a few too many beers on a Monday before work or go to the movies when you shouldn't. It's trash, but the type of trash I can't put down. The mc has no moral quandaries with pretty much anything and isn't your typical hypocrite beta jap mc.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/45361/immortal-swordsman-in-the-reverse-world

@Noobmaster69_

I fucking hate wuxia shit/manhua because of its shit art and the same thing every single time but for me there are two exceptions

Tales of demons and gods(I thinks that what it’s called)

It’s fucking great but it has somewhat short chps. Also I really liked the romance and it introduces characters and doesn’t forget about them in like 20chps.

Magic emperor(I read it on mangaklot or any other site should be fine idk if it’s on mangadex)

This is fucking great because it has an awsome mc. There is character devolpment too and also a pretty good female lead later on in the story. The mc is very cunning and is all about personal gain and outsmarting and everybody. Also he isn’t too overpowered but he makes up for it in his smartness

I have a few manghuas I personally really like "The Breaker" and "Wo Wei Xie Di"
Generally speaking I really love the artstyle, it's often way more detailled than regular mangas but I thinks it's pretty difficult to find good manghuas with cultivation

@Jackone Isn't a lot of the characters and plot forgotten in the novel? lol

I am the Sorcerer King (Korean) is modern (futuristic?) kind of cultivation, I guess.

I agree with the other people, Superhero vs Cultivator is a really good, but it isn't concentrated on the cultivating aspect.
Rebirth of the Urban Immortal is a 'so-bad-it's-kind-of-good' thing, and you can also consume it in large doses

@FallenAngel

Idk I haven’t read the light novel. From what I remember atleast in the mannhua there are recurring characters and new characters have a reason to be there

Users who are viewing this thread