Modern MoGal - Ch. 147 - Empty Stomach

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima Herbivores don't hunt but that doesn't mean they won't eat meat if they have a chance.

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima there are cases of herbivores eating meat if they get the chance to do so. You can YouTube videos of horses eating ham slices ,water bisons eating snakes or giraffes eating rabbits/bones.

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima Many herbivores will partake of meat when the option presents itself; In general it takes less digestive work for animals to get nutrients out of meat, but most herbivorous animals don't have any good way of acquiring it regularly.

I recall an article a few years back about researchers in Canada using mist nets strung betwen trees to catch songbirds for banding, only to discover that in many of the nets, the songbirds were winding up being killed and eaten. Turns out the culprits were white-tailed deer.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/field-cameras-catch-deer-eating-birds-wait-why-do-deer-1689440870

Fed-Kun's army
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
uekx6ldiwjr41.png

A 1,000lb horse needs at least 15,000 Calories. I am so sure the Earth governments knew this would be great for the economy. 😛

I guess the joke is that she's not just very hungry, but has separate stomachs in the human and the horse part that both have to be filled

Double-page supporter
Dual Stomach ... Double The Hunger ...
Human part and Horse part ...
😘😘😘😘😘

Users who are viewing this thread