Modern MoGal if - Oni's Love Rule - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Oni's Love Rule (1)

Double-page supporter
@hikufalafel dude i literally said im not interested in debating this. i am responding to this because i think it's real crappy of you to present what I said as complaining when i quite literally state "i am explaining people's reaction to this". then im done.

humans are influenced by culture we live in. part of culture is media we watch, read, play, etc. it's not even accurate to say "in a perfect world, there wouldn't be people who are influenced by salacious content" because that just isnt how human beings act.

there's plenty of discussion about violence. seriously i dont want this to come off as facetious, but google backlash to horror movies. gore has never been "perfectly acceptable".

[EDIT] @Foxkun thanks dude. i just hope people will pause to consider why others are uncomfortable rather than immediately write off everyone who are unhappy with this change in the comic.
that's he last im gonna say here. i never made my post with the intention of changing anyone's mind. just hope that people will pause before getting big mad and consider why others are disturbed by a secret relationship between a student and their teacher.

Dex-chan lover
@moderateTrouble
>Imagine being this butthurt over a literal chinese comic
>he doesn't know the difference between real world and fantasy world

Its a romance story about an oni (a fantasy creature) and a dullahan (again fantasy creature), something that's inherently impossible to achieve in the real world.

YET HERE YOU ARE, mixing your ideals and acting as if this comic got any significant impact to the real world. What are you, sjw?

Dex-chan lover
I used to look forward to reading MD's comments, but now even on a wholesome chapter like this there are delusional people who cant tell the difference between fiction and reality.
EVERY FUCKING TIME.

The guys at /a/ have more wholesome conversations than whats on MD. A real shame.

Dex-chan lover
All real world social norms aside, this chapter is just so cute with its characters and quality.

Dex-chan lover
okay that Oni girl is really treading close to yandere territory

Dex-chan lover
@moderateTrouble
My issue is acting like the teacher is the one at fault in this specific scenario. It's obvious he is humoring her so she doesn't inflict curses on every girl he talks to. What are you supposed to do when the person flirting with you literally has magical powers that can cause people around you to get hurt if you refuse to hang out with them.

Dex-chan lover
I want to throw in that both sides are equally valid and dumb. No one is using this as an excuse to fuel their student teacher relationship. That being said, it's fair to just not like it. It's one of my least favorite dynamics but it's not an automatic hard pass. What really bothers me is that all of these presumable first year high schoolers look like first year middles schoolers and if that's what they wanna do then they shouldn't bitch out.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen this dynamic (teacher student) and it has to be executed VERY WELL for it to work.

This wasn't. Far from it.

She is far too young, immature, possessive and borderline psychopathic. He is an idiot for not establishing boundaries.

The only thing I can hear for these two characters is the sound of sirens. For BOTH of their hides.

D0X9IMHXcAUZ9Za.jpg

Contributor
@Koin I tend to group them with the trolls anyway, simply because while they may be "serious", they want the reactions as well.

Users who are viewing this thread