Modern MoGal if - Oni's Love Rule - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Right Before They Were Reunited Again...

Group Leader
... Can't believe Tumblr was having a conniption fit about this.

Dex-chan lover
Thank for the chapter
The new cover looks like something from a gore manga...

Double-page supporter
@KiTA not uncommon. Just like Goblin Slayer and Shield Hero. When something even remotely controversial came up, they'll use this opportunity to paint themselves as some all-benevolent saint and spoke like they got each of their words from thesaurus.

Group Leader
@Kittizak

Check out any of the previous chapters or the main work's discussion threads. Or just go to the artist's deviantart page, they followed her there and harassed the shit out of her until she posted an apology just to get them to go away. (Didn't work. NEVER apologize to SJWs.)

@KiTA -- I do recall some of the comments on mangadex and webtoon, but are you talking about Shepherd or Bliss? Only Shepherd released the statement, I don't remember ever seeing Bliss apologize for her comic.

Group Leader
@Kittizak

I believe the apology was posted on Shepherd's page but was meant to be from both of them.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I approve of relationships of this nature (wholesome and built up carefully through time) more than the shotgun style dramas or arranged marriage types when you put it into a real-world context.
The comic is wholesome and I just can't help but scoff at the butt hurt "critics" that pressured the author.

Dex-chan lover
This fluff is what people were up in arms over? The times are really bringing out the worst in people.

Dex-chan lover
He's a dullahan, of course they would have a divorce. He's a spirit of the past, and an neigh immortal.

Dex-chan lover
Kita,

Knock it off. Your accusations of people being SJWs is absolute cringe. Stop it.

Double-page supporter
@eviljackspicer Using the term SJW constantly is cringe, but you constantly commenting on this manga when you could just ignore it is a whole lot worse. And it also looks like you’ve been commenting since chapter one, which is really weird when you could just stop reading it if it makes you uncomfortable. You’ve got issues man. It’s fiction.

Dex-chan lover
Liquidsword,

I am critical of this comic because I do think it has some potential in it. I hate it when I see that potential being wasted, especially when the author apparently has no clue how to set this scenario and its characters out properly.

Users who are viewing this thread