Modern MoGal - Vol. 4 Ch. 78 - Race on Horseback

Dex-chan lover
@GoblinGuy it's called Myostatin-Related Muscle Hypertrophy and is a genetic disorder of varying severity that, unsurprisingly, numerous strongmen and strongwomen have. Oddly enough because it is a genetic disorder it isn't unfeasible for their to be a "race" of people with it if they selectively breed to maintain it.

As a side note it also occurs in certain animals (like cows) and is prevalent in certain domestic dog breeds; ever wonder why some dogs are jacked AF? That's why lol.

Dex-chan lover
Bet 5 cookies that her papa Gona turn out be some skinny researcher/writer

Dex-chan lover
Yep, their entire clan is Goddess blessed.

But their culture forbids any man to be born. If a boy is born, they are either exiled, or killed.

Aggregator gang
You know this is just a setup for the mom. Honestly if dad isn't some wheelchair bound skinny dude, I'll be surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Six years old?! With muscles like that, I though she was SEVEN.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro
Really? I would think just needing a wheelchair would be a blessing, unless that isnt his biological kid. I would think that dude is definatly strapped down to something to carry him with since he likely has a powdered pelvis though. If this 6 year old kid's arms are anything to go by, the Mother should be able to lift a car at least.

It would be an interesting twist though if dad was the only biological parent who had amazon ancestors somehow. And his current wife (kids step mom) was super skinny.

Dex-chan lover
irl, overly muscular child could cause stunted (limb length/height) growth since the bones elongation are being somewhat restricted by the muscles...

Users who are viewing this thread