Modern MoGal

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the furries aren't even the worst girls here.
And that is an accomplishment.
The sociopathic author here made monster girls that are worse than fucking furries.
Like seriously

If you're gonna publish something, stand behind it. Don't put something out and then apologize for it. You either stand behind your content or there's no point in posting it in the first place. You clearly liked it enough to broadcast it to the entire world. I don't care either way, but for the love of God stop groveling.

Don't apologize for what you create! If someone doesn't like it, they can just not read it.

Imagine getting mad at drawings.

Dafuq, I blocked the group, but it still shows up under "Latest updates". Please change the cover, it looks disgusting.

I don't read this, but congrats on being the first English manga to update after the downtime lol. Was wondering who'd be first.

Why the hell are people freaking out about this cover. It's kinda pathetic, like the people who can't differentiate fact from fiction and freaked out over the oni story. It is not real, fucking deal with it. And if you dislike the cover, scroll past it. It's not rocket science.

Aggregator gang
@4V29LN0n: Latest Updates updates ALL manga, regardless of whether you Blocked, Dropped, or whatever else. You really don't have any control over the home page (same is true for any scanlation site you visit), so you may as well just give up that notion.

I will agree that the cover is horrendously outdated (and nothing else) and we could use an updated cover. Hope someone does that.

sadness.jpg

Ch.90 makes this manga much darker and sadder, if you've read a certain H.

@TwilightFaze That is wrong. It should not show up when you blocked the group. What I experienced was a bug. Please don't reply any more. I don't want to look at the disgusting cover.

Aggregator gang
@4V29LN0n: Not always. If a manga has multiple groups (in this case. Check the group's page and you'll see they're open to changing hands. That could be a factor), then all you're doing is blocking the chapters, not the manga. Some manga have it where only one group does it and multiple groups do it.

Whether it's a bug or multiple groups, either way I think the best course of action is to contact a mod or admin directly for further assistance. There may be a step you missed. I know you said not to contact you again, but believe it or not I'm trying to help you get what you're after, and that's blocking the manga (Let's be real, you don't actually care for changing the cover, you just don't like the manga and that's perfectly ok. You shouldn't be subjected to read or look at something you don't want to).

Users who are viewing this thread