Gendai Shakai De Otome Game No Akuyaku Reijou Wo Suru No Wa Chotto Taihen - Ch. 13 - Grape Juice Lady and Cola Boy

Calling Tale of Genji a "Japanese Fairytale" is kind of like saying Macbeth is traditional English Folklore.

Tale of Genji is one of the BIG works of traditional Japanese literature.
I would agree on you about Macbeth. It was a 300-400 year old play, it is traditional folklore.

Although, for the real reason for the overgeneralization is that during our restructuring in January, one of the departments that was cut was our Cultural Research department. This move have increased shareholder value and scanlation quality in regards of core topics such as Finance.

I'm a bit worried if the uncle is actually concerned for Runa on pg.8, or he smells an opportunity

I didn't know Not!Toyota was a keiretsu, I just thought they were vertically integrated
Well, in a sense, Toyota isn't a traditional Keiretsu due to it not being centered around a bank, but it's vertical integration just naturally led to it turning into a quasi-Keiretsu.

Fun Fact, Tesla was technically in the Toyota Group, though through a minority stake of around 2%.

Although I see where they were going with it, the way it's being used and defined seems more prisoner's dilemma than composition fallacy.

e.g. a niche pays very well, so everyone chases and gets certified for the niche, but because there are now so many applicants, they drive down the wages and make it no longer well-paying.

Or the modern college trap. It used to be that even a bachelor's degree in whatever was good enough to land you a middle-class job, so everybody flooded into the colleges and got degrees in whatever, but because everyone was doing that, the value of a bachelor's degree, especially in an unrelated area, is basically zero, and now you're in debt the rest of your life.

Oh, and fuckin' RIP, all you adults who are going to get rekt by a literal primary schooler. :notlikethis:
I think Polymatter timed their video to our chapter release because they posted this quickly after we done ours.

Although, it could said that the Prisoners Dilemma could be an example of Composition Fallacy.

And I wouldn't want to be one of those poor blokes who got their exam suddenly changed to became an "Are You Smarter Than A Primary Student" contest

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really sure what's the name of that fallacy, but going after future projected returns and forgetting current revenue and profit trends is a common thing for Equity markets to do. The markets expected Tesla to be a Tech Company that would dominate all car sales in the future rather than a fumbling Car company that's going to be outcompeted by Asian manufacturers everywhere outside the US ran by a CEO who alienated their key customer demographic. And so, many were burned.
Valve is the perfect example that not all companies need to go public to be massively profitable. Thank you Gaben but we hope your successor knows what he is doing once you step down in the future. If he doesn't, it's going to be an apocalyptic moment for the gaming industry if it were to happen.

Dex-chan lover
I actually got through this chapter at a normal speed lol. I actually knew about types of monopolies already because someone was trying to argue in another series that a transmigrated was creating one and I had to inform them they were wrong. But again it makes me wonder how much her family knows about her activities or what she holds, just going to a certificate course openly. Having to have a certificate to pump gas is wild to my American brain, there were so few ones you can get here that are not just considered college and charged according as a minor

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how the chapter makes it sound like in Japan narcissism is considered a positive character trait. For Runa, dating a narcissist would be a disaster, though, since she wants to be her own master and do whatever she wants to do. That's impossible in a relationship with a narcissist. In such a relationship, everything is centered around the narcissist, the other person only exists to make the narcissist look better. So, a narcissistic man could boast during a party, to his peers, about how his wife won a gold medal at a world championship, but in reality the balance of power must remain so that the narcissist feels like they are always on the top. So, likely in the example's case the wife's athlete career is a thing of the past, unless the husband is even more successful by a good margin.

Users who are viewing this thread