Moe Buta Tensei: Akutoku Shounin Da Kedo Yuusha O Sashioite Isekai Musou Shitemita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

I feel like the art is slowly being improved, is it just me?

Wow... I'm genuinely impressed... the father maybe a jerk in general but he is still loving father expect maybe to his own daughter... granted she is illegitimate but still
you know, it's been a while since we see the daughter, where is she I wonder?

Dex-chan lover
Say, if our MC's "wisdom" (so to speak) is coming from getting isekai'd then where do the "wisdom" of the children his age coming from? Being genius won't cut it because those "wisdom" usually come from living long and dealing with shitty people which those kids have neither, noble/royalty or not.

Group Leader
they really must give some volume to this girl hair, at the moment it seems she is bald with a cloth in her head.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually surprised with how understanding the dad was.

Say, if our MC's "wisdom" (so to speak) is coming from getting isekai'd then where do the "wisdom" of the children his age coming from? Being genius won't cut it because those "wisdom" usually come from living long and dealing with shitty people which those kids have neither, noble/royalty or not.
I think some people are just gifted like that. They might have great observations skills. Noble and royalty kids might have been exposed to some report of territory issues etc, and the gifted ones can pick up things easily. Their curious mind makes them want to learn more. And as they know more, they gain their wisdom.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A combination of any number of things like reading, listening, observation, understanding, comprehending, imagination, empathy, advice from experienced people, logical reasoning etc.

I was able to understand and emphatize with people/things/situations I never had had any direct contact with from when I was in my early teens just by observing, reading, listening and using logic. But I had a lot of friends who were incapable of doing the same even if they tried.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

I feel like the art is slowly being improved, is it just me?

you know, it's been a while since we see the daughter, where is she I wonder?
Speaking of her, I swear I'm gonna laugh like a madman if it laters turns out that "chosen one-kun" meets her at one point and falls in love immediatly with her; her introduction already screamed of tragic heroine before, so it makes sense that those two meeting would make for an interesting story (with the slave beastgirl somehow ending up in the service of chosen one-kun too for good measure).

Double-page supporter
so they got excommunicated from their noble family and they live in a fucking shack? They can't move in with his mother's family since their nobility? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread