Moe Buta Tensei: Akutoku Shounin Da Kedo Yuusha O Sashioite Isekai Musou Shitemita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
How are you going to wait 10 months to do a chapter for a manga, then when someone takes it upon themselves to translate a chapter, you decide to release a new one that somehow has worse translation quality than the solo guy?

Fed-Kun's army
deym, what is this salty chapter being uploaded doing? stop being toxic and just let it go if you're not gonna translate after 10 months rather than uploaded it the next day after a solo guy doing it trying to get attention of other scanlator to take this manga up.

Dex-chan lover
this some predatory bullshit right here. held this for 10 months and did nothing with it until someone else decided to translate a chapter hoping for someone to pick this up and then you drop this singular chapter, the same chapter the other guy translated but worse, in a vain attempt to try and scare off anyone that would be interested in actually picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you have a ko-fi link in the first page, i guess it would be bad if someone who actually wants to translate translated this.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo you guys will continue translating it or what? I just want to know so that I don't waste my time translating another chapter...
Just ignore them, their fault for dropping it for 10 month ( it's already considered as dropped if no update for 3 months in here )

Users who are viewing this thread