Mofu Onee-san no Atatame-kata - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, she fell nicely!... Yeah, an average falling on top of a person, nothing perverted to see here, you weeb trashes.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of that manga with a body pillow that can transform into a girl.
Unfortunately it has been dropped a year ago I think. Like lots and lots of other mangas.

Dex-chan lover
It's one of those manga, huh... Guess I will read it for the time being.

Moe-nizing BEAM strike again!
now on blanket

BTW ! The hell did MC does that his Blanket henshin into Hot Ara Ara onee-san

Fed-Kun's army
The premise sounds like a gag ecchi manga, but then the actual thing reads almost like a drama. Weird combination, but I'm interested so far.

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling that she is his real mother

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
@Vasqueztion Damn, and I was just thinking that this was everything I had wanted from that manga without remembering the name. IIRC they kept making the cloth girl younger and younger. Dropped it a while back.

Dex-chan lover
@HerculeSSJ
They actually made her older as his power grew, but that only really made her taller. And since he was also growing, as the peoples do, it didn't look like anything changed at all. It did become a little overdone with the fap-bait, but then again, that's what's selling it. So shake that money maker!

Blankets: Exists

Japan:

free.jpg

Honestly, as far as convenient-magic-girlfriend-out-of-nowhere premises go, a blanket tsukumogami's kinda neat.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, guys,
I'm sure we are all misunderstanding something here. It has to be that there is some obscure kanji for it and it didn't translate well into english so we just read blanket when in reality its something like "to warm you" or to "to envelop you". That has to be it!
hundred percent...
definetly...

Dex-chan lover
eh imagine ur blanket turning into ojii san instead of neesan

and he want to warm u up

Users who are viewing this thread