Mofu Onee-san no Atatame-kata - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
@_thestranger_ I know them dating is given but Its still different then one of them saying be my gf/bf. Its obvious that they are gonna keep developing but It would be nice too see that. I like to confirm everything by talking about it irl too that's why I would love to see them gettin "official"

Dex-chan lover
@Msaid08
I totally agree with you, way better when author's do that. But at least we got a confirm trajectory of "they are going to date for sure" from the author despite not being fleshed out or being direct.
I just seen so many romance endings of "lets keep things the way they are" (aka never go into a relationship, let alone confess each other feelings).
At least we got the bare minimum here lol (going beyond the status quo).

Aggregator gang
@_thestranger_ Yeah you are right. Atleast they confessed. I hate that "open ending" mangas. What the fuck is author smoking when they decide end manga as "open" like do they seriously believe that their manga get more like when Its open? No It will get hate when Its open. Sorry that just... You know. I hate it.

Dex-chan lover
@Msaid08
Author's really love doing those "open endings" for romance, especially when there is more than one love interest.
My theory is authors write the "MC ends with no one" endings, so readers, in their minds, believe that their favorite "waifu" ends up with the MC. Just a cowardly way for the author attempt to appease and not anger anyone.
Author's pulling that type of stuff just hurts the series as a whole, it doesn't make the story any better and it just makes it worse (it makes it feel like everything was for nothing for the readers)

Dex-chan lover
It was always difficult to sympathise with the male MC in this manga. But at least he did get, somewhat, his true feelings out of his mouth before the end.

Story was hella confusing to be honest I think the ending was decently done for an axed manga. No open ending bullshit.

Aggregator gang
The middle chapter is confusing but gladly that few last chapter pretty good. Well it's end already and thx for the translation

At last this finished!!
TL-ing the last chapters made me feel as if I lost some braincells per page I Tled... tho, I'm glad the ending is not super open as other axed stories.

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurQuack
Don't mentioned it! The whole FMC thing of "I'm pretending to be the personification favorite blanket but I'm actually not and just a normal person but oh no!, I actually got possessed by your favorite blanket spirit" was bit confusing (and a bit dumb) for readers.
Happy to clear things up.

Users who are viewing this thread