Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Ch. 21 - Two Letters

Dex-chan lover
Well, that got dark. Usually you forget about characters having a family when isekai’ed cause it’s either a powercreep/harem series or their family is dicks/dead

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Kuramochi got one hell of a short stick.

I'm glad Arito also recognizes his pain. Even though he didn't have anyone in the previous world, he understands the attachment Kuramochi has to his family.

Here's hoping he found a way back. At the very least Arito will be driven to follow Kuramochi's path and find out what happened to him.

Dex-chan lover
...no one gonna talk about fact the cat girl fornicated with a literal cat beast?

Sure, she is beastfolk, but considering that their beast traits are just ears, tails and likely some minor physical and personality quirks I do find the thought of that huge cat with spiked you-know engaging in coitus with a humanoid female just a bit off-putting.

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian on the other hand, i know that at least one section of the internet's going to be having a very happy day with this info

I love how realistic the situation turned out to be and sad at the same time. The gravity of being isekai'd isn't always as smooth sailing as all the isekai stories people binge on. Fantasy powers and even being OP isn't worth the price of the family who raised you and loved you, as well as good friends who supported you. I'd understand if it's sort of an escapism to those who live a terrible life though, like fantasizing of being isekai'd and have a fresh start.

Dex-chan lover
well, at least the cat made a contract after spending time with the MC, unlike some cat girl in another manga who did it after a few minutes.

Also, humans are dangerous to live with.

And talking with your friends through something in your hand? Impossible.

Never date single mothers bois, extra baggage and will isekai you to a shitty world

Users who are viewing this thread