Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Arito and the Subjugation Squad

My day to day moto : today try not to make a mistake big enough at work. (Junior lead manager)

Thanks for the update. I wonder if anyone here has any novel spoilers? I've at least seen the manga raws up till 16 but not much on novel spoilers

Yes! Thanks for the translations! This is my one of my favorite slice of adventuring work and it's not too ridiculous!

Dex-chan lover
That was almost a monster train. Retards, those rookies were very lucky they survived that.

Dude, im the only one thinking that the eyes on this manga seems like a emotionless villain eyes?

@SauceEmperor I think it's because only the iris is drawn within the eye, without a pupil.

Often in manga/anime when there's no pupil drawn/shown it's either some form of stylistic choice showing a "knocked out" or unconscious state, or it's some sort of "hidden/eye power", eg the Byakugan from Naruto, or Kaguya with her weird all white eyes.

It might be because when we look at someone we tend to focus on the eyes, & not seeing a pupil weirds us out.
Human Brain: No pupil = something other, or not human. Therefore there must be something bad/evil about them.

Ok I know Gareed is a good guy, but I just can’t trust him cause he reminds me of Takaoka from Assasination Claasroom, especially in that panel where the camera is looking up at him...

another good chapter, also those guild rules, nice - no fire magic, since wild fire, I don't think that I've ever read a manga there that was an issue

Users who are viewing this thread