Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Arito's Revenge

Fed-Kun's army
Aw he's not a tool, just a lonely nobility. That's a better ending to this conflict than he deserved. Also is Elf-kun a guy? We might be witnessing some big brain symbolism here.

Dex-chan lover
Aww I kinda liked that ending! actually gives him some character rather than just having him be evil, just because he's a noble.

gramps became senile? thats really dangerous

and elf girl... good choice, shes still young, so she can be with him very long

Dex-chan lover
What a terrible drawing.

gFl2sdb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm glad that nothing terrible happened. He didn't seem like that bad of a guy, just a spoiled and entitled brat.

well normaly i would have realy liked to see some blood as entitled idiots rarely learn without it
but this works too ^_^ and considering the fluffy-ness of the manga much better than the bloody road

and now "elf oneechan wants to join your group" reminds me more and more of dragon quest monsters 2

@Varler I agree!
I was a little worried since mangas tend to go over the top with revenge, but rather than "revenge", this turned out more of a "teaching a lesson" which seemed to have been good for the kid. A true revenge plot would have felt out of place in this manga.

I'm glad Arito didn't take it far with his "life lesson" to the noble kid, thought taking in account his personality we should have expected that already.

@CronosusCZ just because she looks young doesn't mean she is, just look at Frieren from Sousou no Frieren, she's over 1000yo and looks like 10/11.

Still can't get over how the eyes in this artstile makes everybody seem like they are scheming something (or are pedo's, either works)

it's the closest to real life i've ever seen tho (not saying people seem like this, but in manga/anime, people are 1000% more expressive. people don't stutter like motorcycle every time they lie for example)

Wait is arito immortal, or does he just stop physically aging but can still die from old age?

Users who are viewing this thread