Mofumofu to Mukumuku to Isekai Hyouryuu Seikatsu - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Arrives to new word, re-unites with giganticized pets. Pets can talk. Pets know where the slime den is when they literally arrived to this world 2 seconds ago.

Just your typical isekai logic.
Shout-out to truck-kun for its isekai services.

The cat feels so wrong, actual cats don't lick people and see smaller living creatures as toys they can play with, perhaps food. But hey it is an Isekai manga.

Last edited:
I agree with most of what you wrote, but this claim is far too broad. Cats of some breeds actual do readily learn to enjoy leashed walks. (And many more cats enjoy unleashed walks.)
My bad for the misinformation but I had to use certain words and different ways to say to avoid unintelligible comments. Some particular breeds do enjoy being walked. However, it is more of a once in a lifetime thing (from where I live), I don't get to see how is it on the other side so what I wrote depended on what I know. My apologies.

Contributor
Why the fuck do isekai series always have to top-load their exposition

First chapter and we already have god telling the MC about gem and demon beasts for no reason because he could’ve just figured it out on his own.

Dex-chan lover
No, man. If your cat ever gets big enough to kill you, it's gonna do that as soon as it gets hungry, or annoyed, or bored. If your cat gets that big, then you're dead.
You can say that with any animal. Cats aren't antagonistic, they recognize their humans. It's like saying if you die your cats will eat you. Well no shit, they're stuck there with a corpse and no food. Any animal would.

The cat feels so wrong, actual cats don't lick people and see smaller living creatures as toys they can play with, perhaps food. But hey it is an Isekai manga.
Uhh hate to burst your bubble but cats do lick people lol
Believe it or not, cats can be affectionate.

Dex-chan lover
Bro if you see the second thing this cat do in the start is riding a dog and going peacefully with a PET leash, you think that cat will do that, also abandoned street cat are less violent to their masters

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, a cat isn't behaving like that, the moment he becomes bigger and can talk it'd probably try to rule over the world.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are making some broad-ass generalizations about cats, when certain breeds like ragdolls, savannah cats and abyssians have very dog-like behavior.

Dex-chan lover
I don't trust that i would survive if i were to be isekaied with my dumb cat... 🤣

Aggregator gang
2 months and still no update 🥲🥲 pls come back to us uploader-san

Users who are viewing this thread