Mokke - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Enenra

Fed-Kun's army
The original group that TL'ed up to vol 3 have posted that they're dropping the project, and since I like this manga, I'll have a go at picking it up. This manga is quite hard to translate though, so let's see how far I get...

Aggregator gang
The original group that TL'ed up to vol 3 have posted that they're dropping the project, and since I like this manga, I'll have a go at picking it up. This manga is quite hard to translate though, so let's see how far I get...
Godspeed. This manga has been on my PTR for a decade. never thought I'd see more updates.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking it up again and the scanlation, it was a very good quality one too.
I can imagine that it's not easy with all these references to folklore and yokai stuff.
The manga seems to be different enough from the manga that it feels like a relatively new experience as well.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking it up 🙏

Thanks for your hard work, i saw the anime and i got really interested on the manga, i thought it wouldn't never be updated and i was let with out knowing the ending, i hoje you can make until the and becouse i will wait with great enthusiasm the next chapters, and again really thanks for your hard work

I'm glad you picked it up. although we only put it on-hold til I get the future volumes (French version), now i can drop it for good and focus on getting other projects. good luck ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad you picked it up. although we only put it on-hold til I get the future volumes (French version), now i can drop it for good and focus on getting other projects. good luck ^_^
Thanks for the encouragement!

Do you btw have good raws for the later volumes? I have raws, but the quality on some of them is .... rather iffy.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Do you btw have good raws for the later volumes? I have raws, but the quality on some of them is .... rather iffy.
I think I have the same raws, unfortunately. I don't mind helping you clean the pages but your release pace is too fast for me (I work a lot of hours -_- ) In any case, personally I think you're doing a great job. translation is definitely better than mine. keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread