Mokke - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Nozuchi-Otoshi (Nozuchi exorcism)

Dex-chan lover
Quite surprised this chapter has not show the end of Misaki’s problem. I thought the last chapter will be full epilogue with all problems already solved

Dex-chan lover
What i say is true, damn she do regret letting her granny dying slowly from curse

Double-page supporter
I'm a little bit mixed on this arc as a conclusion for the manga. I do really enjoy Misaki's backstory, the way the curse works, the fact that Shizuru has improved and it is a problem with higher stakes than the usual chapters. Just feels a bit weird Mizuki, who was the main character in around 50% of chapters is mostly absent from this part. I get that forcing her in wouldn't be that good either though. Suppose the manga has to end in some way, and this seems to be a pretty satisfying way. I liked the part where Shizuru had to reach Misaki in the hospital room using her knowledge of the other side. Felt like a sort of final test with her grandpa watching, and feels like she succeeded. Also, i thought that chapter where Misaki ate that blob monster was gonna be a cause for her curse in some way but seems that isn't really relevant after all haha.

Users who are viewing this thread