Mokushiroku no Yonkishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Boy Sets Off

@beben205
He is Basically GOD now so it's Ovis that he will get twisted running after a perfect kingdom(world)......
The Taizai protags are probably avoiding confrontation so as not to obliterate Britannia, their kids Another story tho. Hope Diane and Kings Kid is a Girl. Too much Dick energy will be at the helm if not. Tho bans Kid might end up traplike..

Group Leader
So who was Percival again. Tristen was meliodas and Elizabeth, Lancelot was ban and Elaine

So Meliodas son isn't the protag? Good.
But odd that Arthur is now the antagonist. And who is their old master they betrayed?

Dex-chan lover
If it's purely from the Arthurian Legend, then the only members of Four Knights of Apocalypse that I could think of are Mordred and Lancelot (for obvious reasons).
And since he is a son of a devil and a goddess in this series (which is kind of a big deal) then I guess you could also count Tristan there, and of course Percival too since apparently he's the MC now.

Edit : I forgot that Elizabeth is a goddess reincarnate, which further prove my point

Cool start. Its nice that compared to meliodas Percival is kinda weak at the start but its ok for now.

Im curious as to where the sins are right now and what happaned to Arthur since the of the series also my guess is thst the last knight must be mordred.

I see the "feeling of anxiety and fear" on his face on the last page...

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. I was wondering what he was gonna do with percival. This is a pretty interesting start. Wonder what went wrong with Arthur that this is happening. Pretty excited

Users who are viewing this thread