Mokushiroku no Yonkishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Clues of the Father

Group Leader
@Rizaadxn if you have your own preference, that's fine but it ain't right to diss people who have put hard work into this. These guys have been FT:100 years, Eden's zero and more importantly, sds chapters and omake and are pretty good. The names change depending on translators and since there isn't an official English release, we don't know the correct one. Could be that the other team is spelling it wrong or could be these guys. But that doesn't mean these guys are doing a bad job.

@JosephD what the heck dude? Not cool

Dex-chan lover
@Thelonewolf
>and since there isn't an official English release, we don't know the correct one.
I mean, this is a Nanatsu sequel and in the Nanatsu official release it's Holy Knights. Since I remember starting reading Nanatsu everyone and their mom has used Holy Knights.
Sure, "Sacred" means the same and all but that's just sophistry. Just like it would be saying that "even if this is a Nanatsu sequel and the naming conventions should be the same we "technically don't know" so it doesn't count" would be. Starting to use Sacred at this point is just a change for the sake of change.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't have magic"

More like you didn't get the chance to train it

Group Leader
@Midoriha true, holy knights is better and is the correct one. But those 2 could have asked nicer instead of dissing the tl team

@JonLazar I think she is, considering they are saying that adults drink alcohol and grandfather said that he MC is adult cuz he is turning 16 years old. But it mostly depends on culture.
BTW. That scene where he was clueless about girls reminded me of Goku and Bulma XD.

@bastek66 166? 😲

If it's true, then the only ones that might actually have a chance to be legal are elephants 😅

(I know you meant to say 16 instead of 166, btw 😉)

Group Leader
@Rizaadxn I also think that APo2's translation is better overall, at least on the second chapter. Also i didn't like that some sfx, that in my opinion should have been translated, were not

@MrFakOff Percival isn't related to Meliodas at all. He's an independent new character with no relations to any of the characters from NNT.

@Didakos that's some fair points to make.

Percival is like kid Goku... was with his grandpa in some place far from civilization, grandpa dies, both go on an adventure, both sexually harassed a female while the female didnt know the MC was actually older than he looks LOL. Tho Goku tapped Bulma's V, Percival fondled this ones titties!

Users who are viewing this thread