Mokushiroku no Yonkishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Four Knights of the Apocalypse

Ban+Fairy= War/Lancelot
Meliodas +Elizabeth = Plague/Tristain
King+Diane= Starvation/Galehaut

Fed-Kun's army
Ok,so i guess Mordred is not one of the Kinghts. Probably someone else to enter the group. Because there is no way to have Arthur and not Mordred.

Group Leader
I think it is pretty easy to guess who's who if you've read their oneshots.

DEATH -> Percival (obvious reasons)
PLAGUE -> Tristan (look at his hair, pretty similar to grown-up Meliodas/Estarossa, as we already know that he got his look from his father from the last chapters of 7ds)
STARVATION -> Lancelot (looks remarkably similar to his last appearance in the oneshot in which he "disappeared" with Jericho, plus that Scar on the right side of his forehead makes it pretty obvious)
here's his image from the oneshot for comparison:
WAR -> King and Diane's Son (we never saw him before, but he's the only one left from the main crew, so it's easy to guess that WAR is him. Plus his hairstyle is kinda similar to King's in his full fairy form. Also, the spear is the weapon that King is most likely to wield).

Dex-chan lover
@Umairuem I really think that Tristan won't actually play a part here. After all, then we would have two people looking exactly like meliodas in the same group, which would be a super lazy design choice.

Dex-chan lover
Until Arthur shows up, I'm still not sold on that he's suddenly evil. He never gave that impression in the previous series, it all ended on a good note there, so if he is acting off then I assume the chaos power he has now must be involved in some way.
That or there's going to be multiple layers of misdirection on this, and that both sides are viewing the other differently or trying to orchestra events, etc. The horsemen bringing ruin could be good or bad depending on the stories being told after all.

One small complaint about the translation. Plague should be Pestilence and Starvation should be Famine. I know that they effectively mean the same, but the distinction is that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have always been widely known as Pestilence and Famine.

It's like if they replaced Wrath with Anger, or Lust with Lechery. The words may still have the "right" meaning, but as names of the Deadly Sins, they're "wrong".

@SonicDiagaea98 I think that's just the design of the characters for this manga series. In color, Percival has green hair. while Tristan might have the same design, their hairstyles might be different from each other.

So Arthur ended up a villain like the theory before this ?Oh damn.... but seriously this kid is kind of unexpected main character for me. Well...im 8 days late for this update lmao hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Damn the four knights look so badass but wholetime they probably look like percival

Aggregator gang
Wait, plague? I thought they were War, Death, Famine (starvation), and Conquest

Judging by the silhouettes, percival is a tiny death monster. Plus, evil arthur? And what of Meli, and Merlin and the rest? And I think that Tristan will show up at some point, much later in the story, or in a less important role.

Double-page supporter
Gonna go out on a limb here and say that two of the other horsemen are Meliodas and Bans sons. At least the two at the right look the part with their hairstyles. The other one, don't know, Kings son? He's got a spear, Chastifol maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread