Mokushiroku no Yonkishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Four Knights of the Apocalypse

I got a lot of question here?
First why is arthur evil? Even chaos wasnt evil
Second why does percival (death ) still look like a child there how old are the others now?
Third Is lancelot death or starvation, at first I thought he was war cause it looked alot like ban and starvation looks like king but bigger
Fourth is why is tristan plauge not war (war would have made sense due to his origin)

@Alysab Nah, Everyone's son from the Seven deadly sins were shown way before this. Percival as far as I know is the only one of the Four that's not directly related to the 7 Deadly sins.

So is the 2nd or 4th guy Lancelot? The 2nd guy has a spear and a haircut/clothes similar to Ban, but the 4th guy has Lancelot's newest haircut and it kinda looks like he has his forehead scar too? Kinda funny that there's 3 hulking dudes and then midget Percival though.

I'll just guess that the prophecy of the 4 Knights of The Apocalypse made Arthur go paranoid, letting the Chaos take control of him. Hell, the fox might be another Chaos fragment just like that fucking cat.
And i'm 100% sure that these are not the actual designs for the knights. Probably they're going to be at the same age as Percival.

Percival of death , tristan of war, lancelot plague damn starvation better be diane and harlquin's son

@unnaturalsolace it's an imaginary image, so that means the fox just made up the appearance of the rest, and matched percival's because he's seeing him right now. I'm sure if he didn't know percival was short, he would appear as a tall muscular dude too.

Too bad we miss on a cool percival design because of it.

It's in this order. Percival is Death, Lancelot is War (he literally has a lance/spear), Plague is Tristan (same hair), Starvation is a wild card. It might be Diane&Kings child or it might be someone else.

Also, I believe this image is like the wanted posters in NNT. The designs for War, Plague and Starvation aren't their real designs. Nakaba said this is 16 years after the main series ended but we weren't given the exact time period Nakaba is referring to as the 'ending', so either Lancelot and Tristan are 16 or 26 and Nakaba does not draw young adults like that and especially not teenagers lol.

@samuraijegue Yeah, I think so too cuz all of them have blood of races that live for about 1000 of years, except for Percival who's unknown origin. Which means that they will grow up slowly and with Meliodas still looks like a kid so I think the Tristan will be same as for rest of them have fairy blood so no aging XD.
BTW This is just a speculation but maybe Percival is son of Zeldris and Gelda. I mean vampires are kind of undead creatures and Percival controls Death...

@energed You know, i've actually thought about Percival being Zeldris and Gelda son, but i discarded that idea because i can't find a reason for Zeldris being a Holy Knight. Still, maybe Balgis isn't actually blood-related with Percival, i dunno.

Dex-chan lover
Starvation... Looks like it's King's and Diane's son !
=> The design of his sword reminds me of Chastiefol's first form
Plague... It would seem to be Tristan.
=> The guy looks like an older Meliodas with a beard.
War... I think it's Lancelot.
=> The spear and his resemblance with Ban are a dead give away to me.

I wonder who will be Galahad though ? If the author is going to use the Arthurian legend up to that extent, he can't possibly pass on that character.

@Blaster746 Well considering that Galahad is the son of Lancelot, I don't think we will see him in this story. But that is also why I believe that the author used Percival as the main character, since Galahad replaced Percival in the Arthurian legends. Best example being the quest for the Holy Grail.

Users who are viewing this thread