Mokuyoubi wa Kimi to Nakitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Things Changing Bit by Bit

Very satisfying aside from how the guy looks like he's going to start getting more forceful, but at least it doesn't look like he'll be working with Reika anymore (both because she was crossing one of his lines and how her attitude has started backfiring on her). Though it's good that it looks like the main couple have gotten over the little hitch of Kaoru not wipping it out on the first date basically (though if there are some minor trust issues that still need to be worked on there I'd be fine, it just seemed to be blown way out of proportion when Reika dropped that bomb if you ask me).

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad my ship is sailing
The Mc and girl reverse trap

Though I hope the author doesn’t put together the MC friend and that girl
She really needs to learn how to be a decent person without the help of a knight in shining armor

Fed-Kun's army
Really happy to hear about Kudou getting her stuff more exposure, especially since I love Awkward Senpai.

Group Leader
Been a while since I've read some drama that got my heart racing. Amazing how the author changing the way Reika's eyes showed every panel, combined with a few lines of dialogue, created such a "psycho" feel.

Short story announcement though. I'm ready!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, so you guys translated Igarashi Ran's mangas too? I didn't realize! Thank you so much for them! I love their works so much. I hope you can get the scans. Also looking forward to Kudou-sensei's other mangas. Good work!

Users who are viewing this thread