Molester Man - Ch. 21

Gotta say, for something off of 2ch, this is a pretty great romance story. Even if it might be fake.

PS: Kansai best girl

Double-page supporter
ok, I have to say, I am completely sure that this incident is at least partially fake as of it's ending.
but that doesn't mean such an event didn't happen, something like this prolly happened, but anon made it go from 1 to a 100 for the fun, maybe he did end with kansai, had a friendship harem with the girls, failed at being the wizard Emporer or whatever, but he totally faked some of the events as something else to make it into his own fantasy-based visual novel-esque plot, that doesn't make an asshole tho, this was written in an anon board, I would have exaggerated some things in the story if happened to me too lol, in the end, who cares, this gave fucking heart-thumping feels and kept me on my edge all the time, worth my time, so, thank you anon, for sharing your story which made this manga possible.

TL;dr: the story might not have been the truest one on the internet, but who gives a fuck, enabled the author to make a nice slice-of-life manga which gave me the feels anyway, so thank you anon, bang the kansai hard and breed like catholic rabbits you bastard

Double-page supporter
Real or fabricated, it's one hell of a romance story. I give this a 10/10, really well done. Oh well to 21.5 then.

Dex-chan lover
You know this is a very happy ending indeed

I like this manga, I think it's neat! Wonder what happened with them irl... You think they're still together?

Group Leader
what. a. ride.
Absolutely fantastic.
I'm glad I saved this manga in 2020 and accidentally returned to it 3 years later in the middle of my university life. Reading this was wonderful.

def 10/10

was bored at 3am and found this manga. Read it because the title was funny, but man I wasn't expecting this story at all. It's great, although it started being more and more anime with each chapter lol so might be a fake story, might be true, who cares, it was a journey and a good one

Dex-chan lover
I exhort you to play dream of a lifetime by marvin Gaye when you get to page 7, that song enhances the experience so fucking much goddamnnnnnnn

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna be honest. Was told by multiple people this was better than Onani Master Kurosawa. And its 100% not lol. It wasnt all that great (Loli ruined it) but cool short romance.

Dex-chan lover
Very satisfying manga. Pretty sure the ending, especially with loli is exaggerated or fabricated. But, who cares?
It's a really good story, and satisfying af. Even if its a lie, a gold is still valuable

Users who are viewing this thread