MOMO: The Blood Taker - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Washing

Dex-chan lover
Huh, a grown man washing a cute loli and watching her completely nude, yet I couldn't see a single glimpse of ero or lewdness from the scene.

Kinda rare in manga nowadays.

XL

Dex-chan lover
He went to the dark side. Nobody can resists the loli mwahahaha..

Dex-chan lover
you will never wash an immortal vampire loli's long flowing golden hair, why even live?

Sooo, his wife's head was removed? As in the primary means of identification?

What are the chances she wasn't actually killed?

@Tempdos What are you even talking about? Today, face (or head, in that matter) isn't required to identify who was a corpse in life. His desire to return the head is symbolic.

@Xarxyc
I'm not saying it's "required", I'm saying it's the primary means of identification- and it is.

You usually don't have a DNA record of a random civilian, or their fingerprints, on hand. It's why most corpse identification is done by having a relative come in to look at the body and verify who it was.

The closest they could manage, DNA wise, is to check whether the corpse is directly related to the girl's parents. But that would be at the personal inquiry by, and expense of, the girl's family.

@Tempdos aren't when you make an identification card there's a process to take your fingerprint sample?

Users who are viewing this thread