MOMO: The Blood Taker - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Monster - Mikogami Keigo

@kalton its available in manganelo ,go read it there ,no idea why its not available here ,i dont think its an official chapter too

@BlazeTheBlob so the one currently in manganelo is a rewrite? i just read it before this chapter ,there might have been some slight mistakes in sentences ,but i didnt notice

Fed-Kun's army
From the comments on the removed chapter regarding what actually happened in 30:

There are too many errors in this scanlation. Amphis and Momo are not blood related. Amphis did received Kudlak blood but he's not his father.

This is more of the mockery of the text. Here's what really happened: Amphis is telling her that he prepared a stage for Keigo and awaited for him to come. Amphis used his duplication using another body in this chapter.

Alicia and Morgana came as soon as they received the news from their familiar. Alicia was pissed that Momo destroyed her mansion as she arrived while Momo declares that Keiko is her one and only true retainer. It's kinda of her declaration of love the way she said then everyone mocked her for it.

Group Leader
Our translator just said he might work on a chapter 30 redo (no guarantees), so stay tuned for that

@Zizhou thanks for the info ,from reading that chapter 30 ,i thought amphis got his blood from momo and that's why he called her mom ,i guess he got his blood from momo's father

Dex-chan lover
Youko's Keigo's fiancee, the one who he wants revenge for, right? Does this mean Mr. Bionic Arm knew Youko, or...

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice to see this translated, at least up until the completion of the current arc. Thanks for taking the time, regardless. 😀

After this arc,
the story takes a pretty big turn, almost into parody? But I understand the need to do something different, given how the current arc ends.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH
I was literally thinking yesterday how good would be if this manga would be picked up again.
The ch. 30 rewrite really broke my heart but this brings me a little bit of hope.

>I was literally thinking yesterday how good would be if this manga would be picked up again.
lies

Users who are viewing this thread