Momogusa-san ga Monogusa Sugiru!! - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,414
I bet MC on the last page just wants to talk privately with Momogusa, not actually confess. He definitely doesn't have the balls to confess yet :aquadrink:

tfnuh644h7h31.jpg


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
3,004
Me wondering how bro hasn't gotten bricked so far(excpet in the onsen part if i recall properly) with how defenseless she is most of the time
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
338
I bet MC on the last page just wants to talk privately with Momogusa, not actually confess. He definitely doesn't have the balls to confess yet :aquadrink:
It didn't look to me MC wanted a private chat with Momogusa. He wanted privately... take care of things. But, as you mentioned, he doesn't have balls, so maybe I am mistaken...
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 20, 2018
Messages
241
Ah yes obligatory top-got-washed-away-by-wave-so-she-has-to-press-her-tits-on-him-to-hide cliché.
Except she didn't have to; she chose to give him a hug, long after her top had gone missing. You can see her steeling herself for the moment here
1790734032884.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
252
I want to know more about that kid that picks up crabs. What's his story?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top