Momoiro Meloik

Dex-chan lover
@Heiz What exactly do you mean by 'nothing'? As in, there's no conclusive winner, no relationship creation, or something else? Spoiler it for us?

Dex-chan lover
i've been reading this...
he's gonna kill his sister and then himself isn't he...

Aggregator gang
@Nermie01
From what I saw in the last couple chapters
They just keep their relationship as siblings. No kiss or anything like that.
The last 2 chapters are her birthday party and him trying to gift her a ring (I think it's an engagement ring?) but he fails to and says he will try again next year (he says as long as the possibility isn't zero, he will keep trying) . It ends with them meeting up on the street and her calling out Onii-chan.

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket

So, like you said, nothing happens. Same old shtick as the rest of the story, an end without an ending. Gotcha. Guess I don't need to read this then~

She said in the last chapter "Present ira nai " don't want any presents this new year , but this clearly feels like the editor is forcing him to not cross the incest line ! So it isn't worth the read who has sister imouto , onechan fetish , clear warning

As an oniichan, I can understand how you attracted to your imouto because of her cuteness. But hell, sexually attracted to your imouto is just plainly sick. Such a degenerate manga. I love it.

I wanted to see if this was any good based off their other work. This is really weird. The art is good. If you're into incest, then you'll like this.

I thought the art style and characters look similar.....'Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru' and this manga has the same author

The art is good, but fucking hell man. This is unironically a manga about incest, where one of the parties involved is even a minor, and the author decided that it was okay. Seriously, wtf?!?

Group Leader
Actually not too bad. If the author pulled the not blood-related card early and toned down the more explicit perversion, he might have escaped the "complete degenerate" tag, and the story might have worked yet.

But yh... Brother's a little too extreme in all the wrong ways for me to be comfortable with. Could have been funny.

Aggregator gang
Gotta add a incest tag on here. I also tried to like it but it's not my cuppa

Users who are viewing this thread