Momoiro Meloik

Dex-chan lover
this is an excellent example of a fusion of 20th century surrealism and 21st century manga tropes.

how did i read this chapter that was released only 4 hours ago if the last time i checked this manga was like a month ago?

Dex-chan lover
I've reached an important conclusion about this manga.
It's not a weird siscon fantasy.
It's an absurdist comedy that parodies weird siscon fantasies.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to say how much I hate this one, not because of anything other than I saw the art for years even before my dress up darling and could never find it, and when I finally did, I read the first chapter to find it was a nasty tier level incest story. It's probably not that bad, I was just so, so disappointed. It looks like no one even wants to finish translating it

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to say how much I hate this one, not because of anything other than I saw the art for years even before my dress up darling and could never find it, and when I finally did, I read the first chapter to find it was a nasty tier level incest story. It's probably not that bad, I was just so, so disappointed. It looks like no one even wants to finish translating it
it's one of those series that starts strong and ends up like a nothing burger. probably why no one bothered to finish this.

Users who are viewing this thread