Momoiro Ome-chen

I don't like the cliche in gender bender series where the girl is openly talking about using the boy's body anyway they see fit but freaks out if the boy does anything slightly above g rated. that goes double when the girl is not planning to ever change back.

Can he/she just let the fuckin otaku do what he wants to do? Like jeez leave him alone he's just trying to enjoy this

Dex-chan lover
@kinokuri especially when she is trying to fuck people as a dude and do what she wants with his body. Let him enjoy yours then lol

Dex-chan lover
You know this is gonna be skewed to one side when the cover itself did not treat the two characters equally.

Group Leader
i dont read this manga but i wanted to say i love that scan group name LOL

Group Leader
Code:
everything will be all right as long as we never get an anime. only if will i then be punished for my war crimes

Group Leader
unknown.png

Code:
for any one wondering, you're not missing anything from ch 16-17. just the usual: ayanokouji being slightly less of a bitch until the last page we're she goes back to being a bitch
Code:
now i would love to say that's 100% true but actually ch16 is cute af so i'm keeping it for myself, as if i'd found a stray dog in my yard and just kept it. don't care it it's got an owner finders keepers when the little motherfucker is that damn cute. don't have a yard tho

Group Leader
Code:
goddam r we rly gonna have drama now because of 2 chapters skipped on a manga as a joke. rocker right tho rly tried to stop me

Group Leader
Code:
i wonder if i had named it ch 16 if this wouldv happened...

To quote the joker movie, "Yeah, that's not funny *gunshot*"

2 chapters isn't much of a difference though, I can wait

Users who are viewing this thread