Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Cultural Festival Part 9

aww this was sweet, for a typical ecchi harem romcom it both gives us a couple from the start and a kiss within 40 chapters, can't say the same for others in the genre

So he had sex (pratically) with all the perverted girls in his school and now finally also a kiss. It's hard for a manga male to fight for his chastity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
“He is the first boy I’ve faced seriously”.... umm no?? If you face him seriously you wouldn’t make him hide your relationship with him. And what the fuck is wrong with Japanese people? Why do they catch colds so easily and pass out from anemia from just staying up late and missing lunch???

Dex-chan lover
Very wholesome even if she may not be the best girl in everyone's eyes, it's still something to find sweet that they care about each other. Thank you for this batch release and it was worth the wait.

Aggregator gang
-Loli Mone is so cute
FBI OPEN UP
-Dang it... *jumps through the window*

PD: also that jOJo ReFerEnCe.

Dex-chan lover
Man. Main girl is just so bad... Why does she have to be the main heroine... I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
At last. Mone-san's tears were a bit too much for me--it was just too sad, especially with how hard she was going for Haruta. A woman who cares that much about her man is a rarity in this day and age. In addition, it was also because of how things didn't have to go down that way--the Mob Squad, as usual (and as I predicted: their moment on that balcony was perfect for that first kiss; it would also be their last chance during the festival due to outside interference) reared their ugly heads.

Still, Mone-san and Haruta had their moment under the luminous, peaceful moon. That's even better than sunset, if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread