Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Massage

Dex-chan lover
It is amazing how the author made every girl, but the main one more interesting, and we haven't yet subjected to the glory of sharkteeth shortstack...

even the male teacher has big boobs, now thats equality

also I like how the characters are developed pretty well for a harem series, tachibanakan triangle was just an assortment of template characters yet you could name individual quirks for each of the characters here

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read this I first think "it can't be that bad" but the halfway through reading I realise, that I should probably stop reading this on the train

Dex-chan lover
Vice prez’s kink is understandable since she’s spent SOO much time being the one in charge or had major responsibilities placed on her that it finally took its toll.

Her M Self is basically her body’s way to cope with the weight of all her stress & responsibility

It’s her form of release
It actually makes sense despite how lewd it may be

Readers: So how Thicc are you going to make them?
Gotou-sensei: Yes
Merryweather: Finally a worthy opponent!

Dex-chan lover
Yet another chapter wasted on a mob. Mone beats the hell out of all these girls, yet the author keeps giving spotlight time to these whores.

@FriendlyTSA:

Some harem main characters need to learn how to say no tbh

This. Despite someone on MD tagging it so, there is no harem here. What he's doing is engaging in infidelity--there's no way you can't tell a girl is getting off to you touching her like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Giga
Well this is how "harem" manga works, I'm here for the ecchi so I dont care about the rest

Dex-chan lover
@Draikar: Yeah, that is how harem manga work, but this isn't one. Nowhere is it described as such except places like MD, which has people other than the author doing the tagging. Furthermore, it's pretty clear that the story is about the titular girlfriend who's overly serious about her relationship Mone-san--not Haruta Nobuyasu's Wacky Harem Adventures. From the first cover to the first pages establishing the two as being in a relationship, nothing marks this as a harem.

Well, aside from those doing the tagging and the commenters lusting after the mobs, that is.

Dex-chan lover
>big boobs

>big boobs

>big boobs

@Giga

I kinda agree. "Harem" is a very broad term from anything like "Nisekoi" where the MC has no balls for 99% of the manga and has no idea who he loves to "Danmachi" where the one heroine MC loves is his sole driving force, his motivation, the entire reason for his sudden growth. Hell, even series where MC gets together with a girl and they become a couple early on (like this series, tbh) get called "harems" because other girls might like the MC, despite him not having feelings towards them.

For me harem = MC likes several girls and not just one, or at the very least he's not in a monogamous relationship with one girl.

Users who are viewing this thread