Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Drama

Dex-chan lover
i wasnt expecting haruta to be able to do this, but based on him slapping vice prez a few chapters ago, i should gave seen it coming

Group Leader
Oh, a Lum Cosplay from Urusei Yatsura.
My first 2D Crush.

I see the mangaka is a man of culture!

Fed-Kun's army
horny furry uwu

images

Dex-chan lover
As always, and my gripes notwithstanding, thank you for your hard work, @DISCO_BOT. You have to appreciate a scanlator who puts in effort to produce something good--there are those that don't and somehow have others expecting you to praise those crap teams. Now, priorities are priorities. Do your best at the exams, and may stumbling blocks crumble to ashes before you.

That aside, at least this chapter featured much more Mone-san, and Haruta's backbone finally came back into existence (would be nice if he could "tell" the other mobs "properly", too)....but the chapter was yet another spotlight on M. Flatchest, and Haruta's move was--of course--not final, due to Flatchest's nature.

And, in 100% accordance with what I've been saying about the mobs, Flatchest herself engaged in flagrant hypocrisy. Of the three of those mobs, she's the sharpest one, she didn't need magic to find out Haruta and Mone are involved. She knows, she's already tried to exploit it by blackmailing Haruta. Now, after an egregious display of licentiousness, it's: "They have to be angry with me..." "How can I face them now?"

That, but she couldn't tell what she was doing from the start? She didn't think for a second that throwing herself at the crotch of a guy whom she knows is in a relationship with the girl standing right next to him would be a Bad Idea ™? She's a pathetic whore for doing that sort of thing, but she's vicious for trying to pass herself off as a "friend" in the end.

is the translator malaysian? if so, suffer with me as we wait for our year end exams to be over. cant wait for spm to be over myself

Fed-Kun's army
The whole manga is out there in korean and as expected is not a harem ending

Users who are viewing this thread