Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata

Dex-chan lover
For anyone asking why this is tagged Harem,
based on the raws it seems that most of the girls secretly have feelings for the MC but are unaware that he is already going out with someone. Wacky ecchi hi-jinks occur in later chapters resulting in the guy being in somewhat compromising positions with each of the girls (kinda like To Love-Ru) and leading to misunderstandings. But he is NOT cheating and the Girlfriend is understanding enough to see that, with her also taking part in the hi-jinks as well. If you're not into stuff like To Love-Ru, I advise you stop reading. The art is really good though.
@KorosenaiBlad
@chaceLN

Fed-Kun's army
i see.. Author is a man of culture as well...
iEMMUmo.jpg

Contributor
Having read this a few times to collect my thoughts... I like this so far. I’m looking forward to how things will play out, seeing our main leads become a genuine couple and properly understand what it means to love someone.

I can even see the harem aspect playing a role besides just adding more waifus in.

F... that face. that lingeries panties. that glasses.
FFFF..... everytime i read her dialogue i can hear hanekawa tsubasa's VA

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees Hanekawa in the main girl. I'm just gonna pretend this the alternate universe where she gets the love she deserved 😭

The FMC looks like Hanekawa and the MC like Shirou Emiya lol

Users who are viewing this thread