Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata

Dex-chan lover
@UnknownSaint111: Normally, I'd say you have a point, but they are trying to keep their relationship a secret. Whenever they do the deed, I think the chances are good that their physical interactions with each other will become more intimate (not lewd, just charged with romance); Mone-san, intelligent as she is, is nonetheless a passionate lover and already lets a good number of things slip (such that the secret should be out already), and already has a hard enough time keeping her hands off Haruta when alone, at times (this is part of her appeal).

It's all one of Mone-san's good ideas™, anyway.

Banned
I miss the premise of the manga's first few chapters: Boi with goofy thicc gf doing random stuff together to improve their relationship

Group Leader
I am having an exam next month, so updates for volume 5 will come to a halt. We are also recruiting a japanese translator since i want to stop translating from the chinese scans. Anyone interested can dm me through MD.

Dex-chan lover
@DISCO_BOT I wish you luck on your exams. 😌 I will wait patiently for your return. Take as much time as you need. I don’t want you to stress or anything. 👍🏻

Aggregator gang
I wonder how the mangaka went from "economical freedom school the manga" to "ecchi fanserv romcom the manga"

On one hand I like this story but on the other hand im kind of disinterested in the harem aspect since we all know it means nothing.

I am of the argument that all the other girls are better than main girl. Even the VP. Yes, I'm into that shit

Users who are viewing this thread