Monkey Peak - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Yano Gate

XL

Dex-chan lover
Guess it's not a mystical beast, just a crazy murderous psycho. Spooky..

Dex-chan lover
i remember another "horror" manga with killer monkeys did that get axed or dropped by scanlators?

@koikun it's called Mashira, its status might not be updated but it is said to be ongoing, seems XPearse dropped or froze it temporarily on his end. A shame, I liked the mystery angle with the MC understanding animals, a girl psychic and how the monkeys had all those special extra mutant elites, as if they were cockroaches from Terra Formars.

Group Leader
@nutjob Oh, crap. Gotta fix that now. Such an elementary mistake.
Thanks for letting me know! 😆
I'll just need to reupload the new zip file, right?

Edit: And updated. Wonder how sites like Kissmanga will notice the update.

Power Uploader
@mr_detective Yes it's fixed now!
About kissmanga, if you can't remove it you could upload the chapter as V2, or send a message to an admin, maybe it will work....

Dex-chan lover
The guy leading should really use a map... Who the heck goes hiking without a map.

rule number 1 of split roads with signs:
*Always take into consideration that someone might have change the direction of the sign

I know it's for the plot but really, the glasses guy doesn't have a sim card but has a GPS map downloaded? He could've saved everyone if he had a sim card to call for rescue.

Fed-Kun's army
There's something weird about that picture where 36 people spent the cold night sitting next to each other in front of a hut. I mean, why don't they just break the door or something?

Users who are viewing this thread