Monkey Peak - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Freezing Night (Part 1)

Group Leader
Well, since the monkey is dead now, the only danger these people have to face is themselves.

@Flavor25
That's what I want to know. The guy was caught in the act, and has already proven that he is just trying to cause as much inner fighting as possible to weaken the group dynamic. Yet musclebrain just immediately listens to him without hesitation? Why is he not gagged?

Group Leader
@kaitengiri Well, he was gonna check everyone's luggage, anyway. It's just that he checked hers first and found the bottle, which somehow got in there.

@ThinkPositive Well, gather the 7 dragon balls and wish it back to life.
Upanhso.tk-32.gif

Dex-chan lover
I still don't see how there is like 70 or something more chapters of this.

@Mr_Detective That reaction is not that of someone who thinks "Wow. That bottle sure got in there by accident. Gee wilickers, that sure is a strange coincidence."

@Okuu I'm guessing there's going to be a second arc. Like they're going to successfully get off the mountain, but there will be unresolved questions left over, so some of the survivors come back for a second round.

Group Leader
@kaitengiri
I'm guessing there's going to be a second arc. Like they're going to successfully get off the mountain, but there will be unresolved questions left over, so some of the survivors come back for a second round.

Nyeheheheheh...
Upanhso.tk-32.gif

i like how there's the people who stayed in the cabin who are either fucking retarded or quick to backstab eachother, and then there's the 5 (no i won't forget the one who probably got got by the monkey and the brave man who gave his life so they could kill said monkey) who are trying to gas eachother up to stay alive XD

Users who are viewing this thread