Monkey Peak - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Freezing Night (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
whenever i read manga and the author puts in way too much detail that no human could possibly remember or know, it always seems like it's to cover their tracks encase some loser goes "um actually"

@dsid2814 i'd buy that, there's always that one fucker who just has to try and stunt on the author XD

(someone like saotome though i can buy knowing that stuff since he's been in a near death situation when mountain climbing before if his flashbacks are any indication)

GiganticFrankFlies-size_restricted.gif

He drink own pee. It like that. https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/-ZSe4aAgqBWoiVQgcx66o0rqYlW3Xb-Tvf8lJC5tsQVhtLoOG5PFnrDI-ZWVoOdKBVWoFA33XoPvjus8TmjkBmZ3-RBCuIt6XhKneA-THrk_Guk

Wo

Dang didnt expect that kind of survival skill.

Also, that spoiler didnt spoil anything, we knew that already!

@dsid2814
I agree. What are the chances someone knows how much the temperature decreases per increase in meters and all that? It's more believable if he'd went, "Yeah, it gets colder as you get higher in altitude."

Anyways, that pee drinking was gross.

i think it's scientifically proven drinking your own pee doesn't help you retain fluid.

Group Leader
@dsid2814
oh my upmost sincerest apologies my good sir. I cannot fathom the pain I have brought you by commenting on how you were right, someone would come along and "um actually" the author, in good jest. I will reflect on my actions immediately, the sin of responding to a person posting in a public forum will haunt me for the rest of my days.

Users who are viewing this thread