Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome - Vol. 4 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
So many years, and this is how it ends?
A glorified light novel ad?
Trash

Group Leader
Can anyone tell me which volume of the light novel should I start with if I want to continue the story from the manga in the LN

Group Leader
@kashiwa_mae Start from the epilogue of v1; if you start at v2 directly, you skip the introductory establishment for the setting of the new world.

Edit: Also, this *N translation kind of moves at a glacial pace; the first one came out around 2015, was picked up by a different person in 2017, and it's nearing the end of volume 3... of 7.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work and for taking this story to its ending/new beginning.

disappointing ending huh... well i don't think it's the end yet unless you want to reread this whole stuff for 100000+ times again and again then probably you would see the light of canon ending.

Dex-chan lover
Not a happy end. Bummer just as I about to root for MC to break the cycle it ends.

Still, the ending is quite something going from a SoL romcom.

Isn't this basically tragedy? And why am i still alive after reading this? I wanna die

I thought it was a good ending but I guess people thought otherwise. While it's a promo sure, I think it makes for a good sorta finality to the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread