Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
pr8Q4ZJ.png

4551e2973c059f77ec110cf0b0c62aa7ac8145bf99d62773c05a91a8d1a52179_1.webp

Well, I got nothing more to say that the TL notes didn't cover lol. Wasn't expecting the thicc fanservice this chapter even though it was obvious, but author more than delivered.

And come on keisuke, you already sniffed Shiro's butt. You need to adjust to their customs too.

Dex-chan lover
Get in the slime mech bed Keisuke. Well at least he saved on the food bill for one night :dogkek:

Thanks for the chapter, keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good so far, remind me so much with konosuba. All this idiot girl in one place

Dex-chan lover
You know with the romance tag, it's almost making me wonder if it's not gonna be any of these monster gals at this rate. Really it just feels like Harem only although thats ok I suppose since it is a comedy after all.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to say it but unless her processing of the food (digestion into producing more "cells" or w/e her outer membrane is made of) she does have a limit if she runs out of her outer membrane to contain what she consumes, that is her limit.
i.e. if she tries to ingest something whose surface area is greater than (either) her total mass (or the amount of external membrane that she has) she would either rupture or not be able to fully consume it.

Users who are viewing this thread