Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
Even if is generic and clichè, i absolutely need to read monster girls isekai. <3

Dex-chan lover
The fortune teller has big boobs, but the artist couldn't draw her face? Aww. Damn, Fenrir is TALL! Humans can eat the baby cones, needles, and cambium of certain trees, so Fenrir eating tree bark is sensible. All things considered, any skill that can make diplomacy with powerful allies possible is a valid cheat skill.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Translator skill, quite interesting, but if that skill is stagnant or the author cant deploy several plot twist then big chance this manga wont go anywhere...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
That was some pretty good foreshadowing on his skill. I thought the giant just could only speak broken english. But whilst generic this plot is still good. Like fast food.

Dex-chan lover
Idunno where the concern about the typesetting comes from.. I've read through a few different series and I'd have to stay this read and looked better than a lot of stuff on here.

I thank you for your effort and I hope you'll do more!

Dex-chan lover
alright i might just be crazy but i'm pretty certain that's a fox and not a wolf. like i get it's supposed to be fenrir which is a wolf, but they straight up used a fox as a model for the character and called it a wolf. that's a red flag for the future of this story.

Dex-chan lover
Another Isekai story where a high schooler/ Overworked adult gets reincarnated into another world and befriends a lot of good looking girls. Thankfully this one doesn't have a OP protagonist and it is quite funny at times. I also like this kind of artwork so I think I'll stick around for a bit.

Double-page supporter
Maybe I can be your girlfriend tonight, MC-kun?
yDE7UP2.png

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how old most isekai authors are. Im curious cause it took me to be at the age of around 20 to learn that the sword is not an easy weapon to use.

First of all, sword is actually not a real primary weapon. Its more of a side weapon and also really only used in duels or carried for self defense because of its easy to be carried design. Halberd, spear or pole arms and bows is the real weapon but they are more fitting in the battlefield.

For monster hunting though? With only a sword is actually a bad choice. You have better options but a weapon is not the only thing you need. You need a party and also armor. Fantasy always depict armor as paper armor. Reason for wearing armor is so that you can take a hit while you continue your offense. Just by wearing a solid armor set you could actually wipe a group of naked goblins until they use some strategy that armor cant beat of course and also how a full armor set is costly.

Back to swords. Someone that dont know about real sword wont know that edge alignment is a thing if u want to cut with a sword or with any cutting weapon. It would still do damage but it wont do what it can do and a newbie wont be able to fully use it unless trained. If youre new to fighting monster than probably just using a club is probably the best option. Fantasy also never show the use of a cross guard.

Users who are viewing this thread