Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
So like...is the MC gonna gain any competency at all or are we just gonna watch shiro keep outpacing him in everything constantly? I cant really relate to a human punching bag unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
I respect those thugs for knowing when to quit.
Shows they're smart enough to live long and walk into some obviously suspicious bullshit.
So like...is the MC gonna gain any competency at all or are we just gonna watch shiro keep outpacing him in everything constantly? I cant really relate to a human punching bag unfortunately.
I mean, his cheat is translating any language in the world, spoken, written, or otherwise. I don't know how he can get so strong with only that kind of power, unless he pulls an Isekai Ojisan and speaks with the spirits/fairies to gain magic power.

Other than that, his language skill can make a big difference in diplomacy between territories speaking different tongues. Being able to stop a war between them with only communication would be an impressive feat, with or without other cheat powers. Not to mention, as Shiro said, MC is teaching her various things about human culture and is learning to enjoy herself in it. Imagine if he can pull off the same feat with other monsters? Play his cards right, and he could build up an army of his own.

The language skill may be a simple one at a glance, but it can be more fearsome than one may realize if used accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread