Monmusugo! ~Honnyaku Skill de Saikyou Monmusume to Isekai Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.3

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Huh, last life or a thousand year sleep?
?.?...

Supporter
Immortality, huh. I just realized that the slime girl is could probability also live for ever

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Immortality, huh. I just realized that the slime girl is could probability also live for ever

Thanks for the chapter!
It's different. Even if you kill Harpo she would just revive while if you kill Slime she would die for real. Well, we don't really know how long the lifespan of slime is but I think it will be either very long or very short given how simple their body structure is ( literally a core and body fluid, lol. And from how Slime is depicted I think their lifespan is very long )

Dex-chan lover
Bird vs. Cat - who will win? (Probably those chicken thighs.)

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Welp, ez mission. Let's go home team!..... They gonna get involved anyway, aren't they? Come on, she's just been a bother and now a cost expense lol.

I'm guessing her dodging the whole deity question will link to why she's facing Rakshasha, and why she hasn't shown herself to her village in almost a century.

Go help her man...
You won't find an amazing chest like that in years 00

he's an isekai MC, he could probably bump into another chest 2 chapters later.

Dex-chan lover
I really tried to read the chapter.... but Phoenix boobs distracted me quite a bit.....

Dex-chan lover
Death while sad is the peaceful end of the fleeting miracle of life. In the end all things return to the earth and feed other life.

Dex-chan lover
Get comfy, folks. I'm betting this one is gonna be another knock-down-drag-out fight like it was with the slime.

Users who are viewing this thread